BY LG

EXCEPTIONALLY SLIM

Slim Arc Design – 6.9mm Thin!

Be bold and impress at every occasion with a clever design that fits the curves of your hand and the contours of your character.

EXTRAORDINARY VIEWING

5.0" HD TFT Display

View vibrant pictures, videos, and on-screen entertainment in authentic color and eye-opening clarity.

EXPRESSIVE CAMERA

8 MP Rear Camera with Film Effect

Set the tone before snapping your shot—choose the best filter to make your photos pop.

Sage S.
Boston MA
I have had this phone for about 2 years and I'm wanting a new one. The battery life does not last very long and can heat up very quickly and hot. The camera is not as good as it could be. The auto focus always ruins pictures for me instead of helping. This phone always need an update about every month. I'm not sure if it is the carrier I have or the phone itself but this becomes very irritating. I also need to frequently shut the phone on and off to get better wifi connection and data service. There is not much space in the phones memory so you will need a SD card for extra storage. Overall for having this phone in the amount of time that I have I guess it is a decent phone.
Mauricio S.