BY L.G.

LG Tone Infinim HBS-910 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Silver Color: Silver. see more...

Leah S.
Tulsa, OK
I loved the sound from this headset. However, I have to give it only 1 star because I'd only had it for about 6 months and the headset snapped in two. I only wore it at work so it's not like I was out being really active. I sit at a desk all day. I was so disappointed with the quality of the product itself. Again, the sound was amazing, but when the product snaps into two pieces, it's kind of hard to listen to them. My husband had the LG Active and the same thing happened to him after only 1 month. They replaced his first one and then it happened again. Very disappointed in the product. :(
LaToya C.
Marshall, TX
I have these in rose gold and they are amazing. The range is excellent and the sound is amazing. I got them to go with my iPhone X and my iPad Pro and it pairs easily. The microphone is clear and does good with minimizing background noise.
Aprile M.
I have this headset in rose gold to match my Moto 360 watch in rose gold. The headset makes answering calls so much easier. It hangs around my neck and I am so used to it now that I don't even feel it. I use it to listen to music and answer calls. I don't need to take my phone out of my pocket or purse to answer the phone or listen to music. I can control everything from the headset or my watch.