Lg - Tone Infinim Bluetooth Headset uploaded by Shannon S.

BY L.G.

Stay connected on the go using this LG Tone Infinim HBS-900.ACUSSVI stereo Bluetooth headset, which pairs easily with most Bluetooth 3.0-enabled devices and features Tone & Talk technology, which enables alerts to be read from your connected device. see more...

Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
I ADORE these headphones! I wear them almost every day and they're so awesome and convenient. The sound quality is incomparable, they're so easy to use, and because I have a life proof case with an attachment I need for headphones, the fact that they're Bluetooth is just perfect. I definitely recommend these to anyone! It makes answering calls and listening to music on the go so much easier!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
So the day after I buy my LG Tone Pro set, I come across these (Tone Infinim). I bought these for the purpose of having retractable earbuds. Just like the Tone Pro set, after wearing them you don't realize you have them on they are lightweight. They sound great. They serve their purpose. If something happens to them I know I have a backup set to use. They are affordable as well.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
OH MY GOSH where have these been???!!!! I have had mine for six months now and I LOVE them! They are comfortable and have great sound. The only reason I only rated it at four stars because they are kind of awkward while working out but I just have to tuck the collar ring into my tshirt and I can handle that because these are awesome
Gabbi S.
Gabbi S.
Mulliken, MI
I LOVE this headset. I am an artist and mechanic, so having headphones that are wireless and allow me to work freely without tangles or keeping my phone on me is essential. It is so nice to be able to work in tight areas under the hood of a vehicle and not have to worry about snagging headphone wires but still be able to listen to music or answer calls. I have never been the type of person that thought headphones were essential but these have surely changed my life. I don't think I could live without them now! Lol. Most of the time I even forget they are around my neck.
George G.
George G.
I have these headphones in red  and love them great sound easy to pair with my phone and laptop. It has provided the best sound out of any pair of headphones I have ever had.
KRISTY M.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
The idea of these is GREAT. But they don't last very long & won't tolerate sweat! Which living in Florida you can't avoid. We've had them just 6 months & they already stopped working. The sound was good while they worked.
Rob C.
Rob C.
Stevensville, MD
I've tried a lot of Bluetooth headsets. Most of them, even if the function properly, fall way short of my expectations. Either they won't stay in my ears or have poor battery life. These are comfortable, sound pretty good, and stay right where I need them. Whether I'm making phone calls or listening to music these perform flawlessly. The battery only needs charged about twice a week and there are no connectivity issues. I highly recommend.