BY LG

4.5" FWVGA Display

Your screen is the window to your world-so the time, social updates, and all-important notifications come in bright and clear!

5MP Rear Camera

Great moments should be remembered. With this smartphone and its photography capabilities, you can capture them all.

2MP Front Camera with Gesture Shot

An exciting way to take even better selfies! Just raise your hand, align it in the box, make a fist, and smile!

1.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor

Stream, surf and play till you drop. With smooth power from four cores, you can perform at your peak.

OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Cute, light, little phone. Very easy for my 7 yr old use when he's outside. The processor is quick (a long as you don't put much like pictures, videos, etc) on the phone. Inexpensive but definitely worth the money.
Mauricio S.