LG Optimus Zip (Straight Talk)

by LG

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG Optimus Zip (Straight Talk)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I don't like it when I am forced to use touch screen keyboards.” in reviews
“It was a great phone because of the keyboard and it would fit in your pocket.” in reviews
“I have tons of messages saved, pictures, videos, downloads, and apps and it still works great.” in reviews
“It didn't have anything special on it, but it was one of the first smart phones of straight talk.” in reviews
“Charging the battery if you are at let’s say 15-10 percent of battery life left, doesn't take very long to charge the phone to 100 percent.” in reviews
This product was an alright buy. I liked the keyboard but the phone was very bulky. Also keyboard was jammed and difficult to open after a few months
Long Beach , CA
I use to own this phone. It was a great phone because of the keyboard and it would fit in your pocket. Now a days all the phones are big
7058 E IL Rt 72 Lot #18 Stillman Valley, IL
It was on ok phone. Had to have it replaced a few times because the backlight kept fading out and the screen would continually freeze
Deming, NM
This phone is not at all that bad for a pre paid phone
This phone is not at all that bad for a pre paid phone
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello,I must admit that your products are amazing, everytime creativity and special ideas. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on  facebook and youtube and instagramI made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative. Regardsemail : [email protected] code 86150 My address:LOT ADMINE BLOK B N 7AIT MELLOUL Agadir Morooco
Es un teléfono móvil bastante antiguo. Pero realmente era bastante chulo. Era muy fácil de usar. Además te venía con su teclado incorporado lo cuál es bueno, porque se escribe más fácilmente. Pesaba un poco en comparación con los móviles de ahora.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Regina, SK
I've always had problems with lg products.. At first you think the product is ok but after awhile it starts to lag, be slow and freeze forcing you to restart it again and again not to mention the memory isn't too good either
Metepec
Techie Expert Level 1
En su tiempo cua do lo tuve, la novedad era el teclado despegable, que en teoría hacía más fácil la escritura. En su tiempo fue un buen celular.

Looking for your answer?