Lg NET10 LG 440G Pre-Paid Mobile Phone Black uploaded by JANICELIA F.

BY LG #81 in Smartphones

Enjoy all of the benefits of a feature-rich mobile phone without the commitment. Simple-to-use pre-paid mobile phone boasts a camera, caller ID, call waiting and phonebook. And with over 200 hours of standby time, you can save this phone for emergencies without worrying it will lose its charge see more...

Yancy C.
Republic, MO
This is a good, cheap phone, and it won't be a tragedy if I drop it and break it, as I have done with several more expensive phones. This does what I need it to do - talk and read/write the occasional text (which is the only way my children will communicate with me). It does take the occasional snapshot if I am out somewhere and just want to capture something, but it's not the best quality. But honestly, if/when I break/lose this one, I'll probably go out and buy another one just like it. Signal is good and I can hear great.
Natalie S.
I own the LG l34c Net10 phone. I am completely happy with my service from Net10. I have the $35 a month plan (but only pay $33.00 with auto refill), which includes unlimited minutes and texting, and 500mbs of data. I've yet to come close to going over my data limit. I get service at home, where I didn't with previous well known cell company. Net10 offers a broad range of packages, and if you sign up on their auto refill system, you save even more money! Compared to what I was spending with a well known cellphone company ($90/month, for unlimited data, 450 daytime mins, 5,000 night/weekend mins, and additional 200 text messages a month for an additional $5.00 and no service at home)
Kelly B.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a cheap phone and not the worst of the flip phones I have used. Unfortunately, this cellphone uses ATT towers and will rarely pick up a signal from the Verizon towers we have in the area where I live. Because of this I am not able to use this phone from my home. I get no signal at all most of the time and when I do get a signal, it only lasts for a moment or two and then it is gone again. It would be impossible to say how good the phone works for those outside of my area since I get no signal here.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I use to own this phone back in the day before smart phones were a thing. You can get them for $10-$15 now they work fine you can hear just fine and the phone plan is affordable. You can text and you can get online like facebook and a few others but nothing like a smartphone. It would be good for someone who isn't worried about getting on instagram, facebook stuff like that. My grandparents actually have my old phone because i upgraded to a smartphone
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Techie Expert Level 3
The LG Net10 440 Prepaid makes it easy for me to make and receive calls, business and personal calls, without a lot of dropped calls. The phone is easy to use, with a large screen to see the widgets and apps and large buttons for my small fingers. II am glad to see plenty of storage space for pictures of my toddler and selfies!This is one to purchase for the entire family!
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite non smart phone models :) sometimes its just great to step back from the technology invasion of today's culture and this phone makes me feel like I'm back in 08/09, when the invasion of the smart phone was not so terrible(at least for me). lasted way longer than my smart phones ever have too! considering going back to this phone:)
devinn a.
buchanan, MI
Net 10 service is not the best coverage but the prices are low and the pre paid benefits come along with the low price as well as the downfall of the bad coverage area and slow download speeds this is a great device and plan if you strictly text or call and if you just need a temporary phone it is quick and easy to obtain and use
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
Is very durable will not break at all and my phone has been through alot. it is easy to use very simple controls. the best feature of this product is the games to me because i am a gamer and thats all i ever use any type of phone for besides calling . i has great service so far and i live in the country.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
This phone was on sale at a very cheap price that was the only reason why i bought this brand.I was only using this phone for use of a WiFi phone.Was the best phone i have ever owned it has been through hell and back. The good news is it still works.As far as some examples is a dropped it a few times crack the screen and all and anther it got a little wet and like i said it still works as good as day one,
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I got this for a family member that is new to the tech world and she loves it. It's perfect for her. Easy to navigate with easy buttons that are easy to identify. Comes with applications that are easily understood.great for someone that does not want or need all the xtras a smart phone has.
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
What did you like or not like about it
Evian D.