ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsLG
Mobile G Watch 4GB Snapdragon Android Bluetooth Smart Digital - Black Titan

LG Mobile G Watch 4GB Snapdragon Android Bluetooth Smart Digital - Black Titan

by LG

#19 in Phone Headsets

All-day comfort The G Watch's beautiful display, slim design and long battery life make it remarkably comfortable to wear, all day, every day. A choice of colors Match your style with a choice of Black Titan and White Gold. Changeable straps Customize your G Watch with any standard 22mm (0.86 inch) watch strap. Always-on display The G Watch never sleeps. Its Always-on display allows you to check the time and see new information at a glance without touching it. 400mAh battery The G Watch's powerful yet compact battery will keep your watch going all day on a single charge. Certified water and dust resistant Don't worry about wet or rough conditions. The G Watch is IP67 water and dust resistant. Powered by Android Wear Useful information when you need it most Android Wear organizes your information, suggests what youre going to need, and shows it to you before you even ask, such as weather forecasts in the morning and flight time and gate information before leaving for the airport. Straight answers to spoken questions Just say Ok Google to ask questions, like how many calories are in an avocado, what time your flight leaves, and the score of the football game. Say Ok Google to get stuff done like sending a text, setting a reminder or taking a note. Compatible with Android 4.3+ The G Watch can be used with any Smartphone running Android 4.3 and above. Visit g.co/WearCheck from your phone to see if it's compatible. Download Android Wear Download the Android Wear app from the Play Store on your phone to get started. OS: Android Wear Strap: 22mm (0.86inch) Changeable Watch Strap Screen: 1.65 IPS LCD Dimensions: 37.9 x 46.5 x 9.95mm Weight: 63 g Battery: 400 mAh Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2GHz CPU Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Memory: 4GB internal storage with 512MB RAM Ports and Connectors: Micro USB on Charging Cradle Sensors: 9 Axis (Accelerometer/Compass/Gyro) Inside the Box LG G Watch Charging cradle Travel adapter Qui

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG Mobile G Watch 4GB Snapdragon Android Bluetooth Smart Digital - Black Titan!
Yenifer L.
Marion (Indiana)
I love using LG electronics, I don't have problems with the lg product, I would like to review this product because I want a smart watch and this can be the perfect one for my fist smart watch.
Johnny B13 B.
Kenly
Would like to get it to review it, I have always been a big fan of LG products and have never had a problem with them.
April R.
Dillon, SC
I absolutely love my smartwatch! That's what I call it because it can do everything from check my heart rate my breathing to keep up with my running schedule and calendar in advance! And like my other LG products this is very reliable I have never had a problem. This site plus for me and I do recommend this to everyone who is looking for a good smartwatch at a great price!
Kinsey H.
springfield,ky
Love the touch screen digital . Bluetooth friendly. Easy to use. receive calls and texts.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
I love this watch powered by android it’s almost better than the Apple Watch. It pretty much does all the same things that the Apple Watch does and it’s less costly. So if you’re looking for something like that I would highly recommend buying this android powered one versus buying the Apple one special if you would like to save some money
Chaz V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
LG Mobile G Watch 4GB Snapdragon Android Bluetooth Smart Digital - Black Titan uploaded by Chaz V.
I've had this watch for about 1 year or two and it has been amazing. I love how easy it is to use and I would definitely recommend this watch to everyone.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Hello,
Iliass L.
casablanca
Hello Sir How are you??, i want to do a review for this product on my instagram ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Hay Massira2 street 9 House No 5 City : casablanca Zip / Postal Code :20670 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !
HENTAIKØY H.
Fiume Veneto PN
I hate watch, this is only watch if i buy and send with my friends. Is cute and basic for every day and every outfits
Ada H.
ELSTERNWICK, VIC
This is so comfortable on my wrist it doesn't make my hands sweat the buckle is very easy to manipulate but I worry that is going to start to crack because it doesn't seem to be that flexible

Looking for your answer?