by LG

LSXC22326S 36Energy Star QualifiedSide-By-Side Refrigeratorfrom LG offers a spacious2193 cu ft Ultra Large Capacity to satisfyyour storage needs The unit features Child Lock7 Total Glass Shelves 2 Crisper Bins and SpacePlus Ice System

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lg LSXC22326S 36" Energy Star Qualified Side-By-Side Refrigerator with 21.93 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Couter Depth 7 Total Glass Shelves 2 Crisper Bins!
San Antonio , TX
This fridge was a gift from my in laws when we bought our house and I love it. The water filter is great and lasts a long time. I like that some of the shelves are adjustable. My only qualm is that the front is not truly metal and magnets only stick to the sides but that kind of keeps it from getting cluttered and maintains the streamline aesthetic it has.
Peoria
I love this refrigerator. I can set the temperature for the fridge and for the freezer to whatever I like and also set an alarm to beep if little ones keep the door open We’ve only had it just under a year but it’s nice. If you have a child that likes to help polish stainless steel it helps. 😊.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This fridge is awesome because it's a fridge and it's self explanatory. It's easy to use and it allows you to get water and ice while the other side of the door is open. I never realized that a lot of the other fridges will not allow you to get ice and water if the other door is open.
Rome, GA
I love my fridge. It’s counter depth but still has tons of space! I swear the crisper drawers help keep my fruits and veggies fresher for longer. Adjustable shelves are also a great feature. Also love the in door ice maker which saves you some freezer space too
Charlotte
We had a bad run with our previous fridge, and it ended up dying on us while we were on vacation, so we picked out an LG. We love this thing! The space is great, it does its job properly, and it looks pretty with our other stainless steel appliances
Kearny, NJ
I purchased this refrigerator like 7-8 years ago and it works great except the water dispenser stopped working in the lines that run through the door, I was told I had to get the door replaced around $400 cause it was out of warranty, the ice part works fine.
This fridge is great. The water filter is nice and easy to change out. The only bummer is that the dried water in the dispenser that splatters does show water droplets. Shelves are moveable and easy to use.
Norwalk , CA
We bought our first fridge. Only a year, but no problems. Bought the home depot protection plan. So we shall see. The shelves could be a bit larger to fit better. Another shelf too.
Anderson , SC
Love it, wouldn’t trade it for anything, the best fridge I have ever had! LG is my go-to brand, I am planning to change all of my kitchen appliances out with LG models
This refrigerator is really nice & spacious, with a sleek look. I like the digital settings. I love the water & ice dispenser. The reason this product is only getting three stars is because we BARELY had ours for two years & the compressor went out. Apparently this is a problem with LG. Close to $400.00 later, it was fixed, but I'm not thrilled that it went out that quickly. I am hoping the new compressor holds up. This unit is too expensive for it to be flubbing up so quickly.

Looking for your answer?