LG LMQ720VSP

by LG

Set your imagination free with the LG Stylo 5 Prepaid. This device provides the tools you need to be productive, get creative, and elevate every experience. Stream, create and work on an immersive, 6.2 full HD+ FullVision display that delivers true color and rich detail. Take creativity to new heights with a built-in stylus pen designed for precision. Capture memories on an advanced camera that catches fast-moving subjects in striking clarity. This is a premium-quality smartphone at an approachable price made for big ideas and imaginations. Unleash your creativity with the LG Stylo 5 on Verizon, the nation s most awarded network.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG LMQ720VSP!
Denise B.
Salem, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I actually like LG brand electronics and their phones aren’t bad for the price point. My problem is with the camera and video functions. With other brand phones skyrocketing with their camera technology I kind of expect LG to keep up. I have purchased the Stylo models for the last 5 or so years because they’re overall good quality phones. I’m kind of just over the lack of picture and video quality and feel they could step it up in that department. If you don’t really care about those functions so much then it’s an excellent option.
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had this phone for a little while I really liked it at first it seemed to work fine but recently it seems like it's lagging down an apps just close for no reason slow it takes forever to load anything it just forcibly some stops whatever I'm doing
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I go through metro and never had a issue with this phone, I upgraded from Stylo 4 to the 5 and the camera is slightly a little better, smooth running and does what I need it for.
Colnicia H.
Plainfield, NJ
Great for drawing and notes speaker and microphone works well any carrier it will work and this phone is amazing to get work stuff done specifically you are a person who multitask
Courtney F.
Ocala, FL
Worked great for about a year them started doing weird stuff. It constantly says sims has been removed. My data will randomly turn off and even when I power the phone down and reset it, it still does not work. It was a free phone threw the store. But I would never spend my money on this phone.
Frances R.
New York
Really slow, it freezes a lot, and is not what I expected, it was not a affordable purchase and is not worth it, I would not recommend it.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had the LG Stylo 3 and then upgradedtothe LG Stylo 5 I love this phone it is easy to use great sound and picture quality good size and greatsecurity features like finger print recognition and passwoord as well. Good sound quality
Kayla B.
Midland City, AL
Not my favorite. I normally love the stylos but mine is soooo slow. Snail kinda slow. The hardware is jacked up. Picture quality is bad. Doesnt charge half the time. Just no.
Brenda W.
Muncie, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this phone in the past, it was a nice affordable phone, that got the job done. Easy to use. Great price.
Megan J.
Tulsa, OK
The device is ok has alot of defects haven't been updated since i bought the phone its not reliable at all

Looking for your answer?