ElectronicsTelevisionsLG
LG 55LN5700 55" 1080p Smart TV LED with LG NB3530A Sound Bar

Lg LG 55LN5700 55" 1080p Smart TV LED with LG NB3530A Sound Bar

by LG

#19 in Televisions

LG's LN5400 delivers stunning picture quality. With LED backlighting you get amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. With TruMotion 120Hz your action movies and sports will look crystal clear with virtually no motion blur.

Is this a good buy? Last smart TV I had was SO slow
Anyone know if this connects to a firestick?
Can you send me one so I can review it?
Start your review of Lg LG 55LN5700 55" 1080p Smart TV LED with LG NB3530A Sound Bar!
Sahaum A.
Amboy st , MI
Techie Expert Level 1
Lg LG 55LN5700 55" 1080p Smart TV LED with LG NB3530A Sound Bar uploaded by Sahaum A.
I really love this TV. Its the perfect size for my family and I. The monitor is very clear and crisp! i dont think theres anything i would change about this Television. i would definitely recommend this Television to anybody!
Carina F.
Jesup, GA
This is the second LG TV we've owned and have not been disappointed. Picture quality is clear especially in HD. The TV itself is very slim. Smart options to connect to most streaming services and quick access. Updates its system and apps regularly and doesn't lose connection to the WiFi. Sometimes we get a better signal on it than the Roku.
Stephen A.
Oakland Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Great picture and and sound. Able to connect to other systems as well for sound speakers.
Jaclyn Y.
Midway, GA
Amazing graphics. Sound is out of this world. Built in sound bar is amazing. Built in Wi-Fi and apps are perfect
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
Lg is one of my Favorite brand television. I have had several in my lifetime and they hold up to what the say. Definitely a great choice.
Jessica R.
Corona, Ny
I had the bose sound var, this one has a bit of an echo to it, but it might be because it is in a big room in my house. i still might go back to the bose speakers, i really liked those better.
Bobby D.
Newport News
Love my LG tv. Smart function works great! It allows me to do a lot of things without going onto a computer
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: Costco
Beautiful picture. An absolute cinematic experience. The sounds is incredible! I can think of nothing but great things to say. It is the best TV I have ever owned!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Great tv. Enjoy all the extra built in apps since its a smart tv. My husband wants to add a sound bar but I think the sound is great and I have no issues with it. Picture is nice and crisp.
Ashley P.
I’ve had this tv for quite a few years now and it still performs like brand new!! Cleaning and keep up is simple! Notifications for updates and software is helpful! Picture is clear! You have to choice of several different picture, sound and system settings! A great television for anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...