ElectronicsTelevisionsLG
LG 55LN5700 1080p Smart LED TV with LG 26LN4500 LED TV

Lg LG 55LN5700 1080p Smart LED TV with LG 26LN4500 LED TV

by LG

#13 in Televisions

It's easy to enjoy 55LN5700 with Smart TV. Enjoy instant access to the best of the internet direct to your TV. LG 55LN5700 Display: 54.6" LED Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080) Refresh rate: TruMotion 120Hz Aspect ratio: 16:9 Speakers: 2 x 10W Interface: 3 x HDMI, 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component, 3 x USB 3.0/2.0, 1 x Digital Audio Out (Optical), 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) Included items: Dimensions: 49.17" x 28.54" x 3.11" Weight: 42.1 lbs Model: 55LN5700 LG 26LN4500 Display: 26" LED Resolution: 720p (1024 x 768) Refresh rate: 60Hz Aspect ratio: 16:9 Speakers: 2 x 5W Interface: 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 Dimensions: 24.5" x 15.2" x 2.9" Weight: 9 lbs Model: 26LN4500

Is this a 4K tv? Do you believe the brand matters when selecting a 4K TV?
Is LG a brand of tv you’d choose over other brands?
How do the smart features work? I have an older smart LG and it’s painful to use smart central.
Start your review of Lg LG 55LN5700 1080p Smart LED TV with LG 26LN4500 LED TV!
How would you rate this product?
Emily B.
Lg LG 55LN5700 1080p Smart LED TV with LG 26LN4500 LED TV uploaded by Emily B.
It works well and the picture is always clear. I like the smart tv remote and the ability to put apps on it.
Jennifer H.
Techie Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
LG makes a good quality tv for sure! Picture is excellent! I would recommend any LG television to anyone looking for a new one. It's a little more expensive compared to some other brands, however- it is good quality.
luis A. M.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Beautiful tv, you can watch everything you. it has an amazing screen resolution and beautiful desing!
Tiffany C.
Crockett, VA
Has a great picture and awesome sound. Almost sounds like sitting in a movie theatre. Love the tv. Lg makes great products
Danielle B.
South Elgin, IL
My husband and I bought this TV a few months ago we absolutely love the quality of the screen and having the ease of our favorite apps such as Hulu and Netflix built into the tv.
Brittney N.
South Ogden, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
We were in the market for a new TV that had a great picture and was big enough to read subtitles on, luckily we found this one at a great price too!
Jady M Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
The TV I replaced was about 15 years old. So this new 55" Nano ThinQ LG 4k TV is pretty impressive to me. I like the pointer voice remote, even though I mostly use my TIVO voice remote. The pairing was very easy. The screensavers are really cool, especially when I have guests over it's a nice background slide show with soothing music. The only thing that stumped me was the horseshoe stand doesn't swivel which I knew, so I ordered a $27 wide "lazy susan" TV stand on Amazon (item 191030CH has different color options) and now my TV can swivel want, and eliminates the glare from the window. So worked out perfectly. The TV is top heavy so it wobbles quite a bit if touched but not a problem so face the kitchen/bar when I far since the swivel stand is secure and a smooth turn. The pictures is wonderful and the slim design is attractive. Audio sounds good to me - don't feel the need to order a sound bar. Thanks for all the previous reviews which answered a lot of my questions and helped me make an educated decision. About a week after I purchased, the price came down another $100 and Best Buy credited me back the difference through the chat customer
brittni W.
Me and my husband got this television through a promotion verizon wireless was having and we love it. Great quality and we Definetly would have bought one.
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
I love the smart TV cousin has it and it’s a great product I really really really love it it’s really cool right I totally recommend it if you’re thinking of buying a TV this is it I just love everything about a LG is a great brand too.
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Best Buy
I am no tv expert by any means. However we do own numerous LG products and I love them all and have never had one issue with any of [email protected] The tv is crisp clear and fits great in my office. The price point is excellent as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...