BY LG #2 in Televisions

It's easy to enjoy 55LN5700 with Smart TV. Enjoy instant access to the best of the internet direct to your TV. LG 55LN5700 Display: 54.6" LED Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080) Refresh rate: TruMotion 120Hz Aspect ratio: 16:9 Speakers: 2 x 10W Interface: 3 x HDMI, 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component, 3 x USB 3.0/2.0, 1 x Digital Audio Out (Optical), 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45) Included items: Dimensions: 49.17" x 28.54" x 3.11" Weight: 42.1 lbs Model: 55LN5700 LG 26LN4500 Display: 26" LED Resolution: 720p (1024 x 768) Refresh rate: 60Hz Aspect ratio: 16:9 Speakers: 2 x 5W Interface: 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 Dimensions: 24.5" x 15.2" x 2.9" Weight: 9 lbs Model: 26LN4500 see more...

Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Purchased December 6, 2013, I have loved this nice little TV until two days ago; radiating for four inches, at the top left corner, has become dark and there's also a left of center blob in the middle of the screen that pulsates lighter to darker every few seconds.I'm 3 years and 1 month into owning this TV and while almost all features are 4-5 stars, the picture already going out with no manufacturer warranty at all is a huge let down. LG has no credibility with me, my friends and family or co-workers at all any longer. When a company like LG engineers to fail on this quick level and offers absolutely no warranty, it's clear we have to use our $'s for products better.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The picture color on the LG 1080p Smart LED TV is incredible. The images are crystal clear. I would definitely recommend this television to everyone. I've gone through several screens, as I use it as the monitor for my computer for gaming and such. I am 110% satisfied with my purchase!
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
This picture quality on this TV is awesome as is the sound. This TV offers a lot of features and it also has WIFI capabilities. The set is user friendly and there is also a user guide built into the settings. The menu and options that this TV offer are extensive. The price was also appropriate. This is a great buy!!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with the LG smart TV this TV has so many cool features from Netflix to YouTube! Is awesome that they have HD it exceeded my expectations I hope to purchase one of my own I definitely recommend this TV
Graciela D.
Miami
The best television, with excellent resolution, gram variety of functions. Perfect for the home and an excellent brand addition!
With other options of TV this competes by all the height in the market. Of course I recommend it to the fullest!
Heather R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I currently have this TV! It is great quality and Huge! I am pleased with how well this tv is. We only buy LG products so we have high standards!! And this one met our likes for sure!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Techie Expert Level 2
I did a lot of reasearch on smart tvs before choosing this one for my husband's birthday gift. This TV continues to amaze me everyday with functions I find! This is a perfect all in one for family entertainment. I love that I can access our regular cable as well as the internet, Netflix, Hulu, You Tube and Pandora all with one remote. The TV is equipped with Wi-Fi but we want ahead and hard wired our internet through our TV for better performance. Picture is super clear and depending on the program you are watching, you almost feel like you are right there in person. Sound is amazing even without an outside sound bar or surround sound support. I would definitely recommend this TV to other customers without a doubt!
Brianna B.
My hubby brought this home for our living room and we love it. Beautiful, crisp picture, sleek and elegant design, perfect for movie night, sports weekends, and game time.
Ramya T.
I just purchased this TV to replace an LG I bought about 2 years ago. The power board burned out and the backlighting for the screen did as well. Might have been due to a power spike during a storm. This Tv is a bargain for the money, nice picture, decent sound. Took about 15 minutes to set up. This time I [urchase a 5 year Square Trade warranty for $36. That is less than the $50 the repair shop cost me to just diagnose my problem with the old one which I had to ditch in the end. I use this as a bedroom TV and it is fine for that but would be just as good as your only TV if you have limited space in your living room or elsewhere.
Tiffany P.
Fort Campbell, KY
We' bought this TV when my husband came back from over seas. I was kind of like why spend so much on a "smart" television. I am amazed by this tv. We hook up our wireless keyboard and mouse to it and use t like a computer bc there's a web browser built in! We hook up our externall hard drive and it remember where we left off if we don't finish a show! His TV does so much, and not needing our play station hooked up to it to play Netflix is better than I expected!
Edith W.
How is the picture color on this tv..is contrast clear and is the sound ckear?
Mark P.
Everton
Hi my name is Mark Peak and I'm starting a review channel on YouTube and I would like to review this product
Scarlett H.
Do you have one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone have this TV? Is it worth Buying?
Scarlett H.