BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Techie Expert Level 1
Bestest telly I ever got it’s so “smart” it’s very easy to use and set up the sounds that comes out is so great quality it’s great picture it meets my standards I would recommend this to anyone 🌟 if your after the LG!!!
Zenny B.
Hello I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful. and I have a channel on YouTube with a lot of subscribers I make a lot of comments about electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by rereading them in my videos for the purpose of FYI encourages people to buy my address: 3 OP CITY ESSALAM DB ETG 2 APPT 67 CASABLANCA MOROCCO MY NAME IS: AYMANE BOUNASRY Country: MOROCCO ZIP CODE: 20220 CITY: CASABLANCA
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
The boyfriend and I tested this out at the store and fell in love...when we move out we want this tv! Amazing quality!
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
I dont have but i find information and This is the best , because have a amazing perfomance ! ! ! I really need this amazing product ...! my friend have one and i want have this in my hand i will take 1000 pictures with this and me in my instagram !!! please :)
NAOMI H.
haswell
Techie Expert Level 1
Love my tv has lovely chear pic easy to set up but setting not very easy to use but I would still recommend this tv to friends
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I love how this television works:) it’s big and you can see a movie or show so clearly:) me encanto la pantalla. It meets my expectations and it is really affordable. I would recommend this product for someone who is wanting to buy a television to look movies in.
Khaled B.
Rue el Massdjed el Attik, Ouargla, Algeria
Hello .. My name is BEDADI KHALED from Algeria .. I love the profession of promoting products and e-shopping. You want to give me a single copy of your products LG SMARTTV 47 to show my area that they are able to buy from the Internet and encourage them to do so .. I hope to check my information on the site and that you protested My e-mail is passable to you .. I am waiting for you
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
This is our TV for the upstairs living room. It has been a great TV so far! Zero complaints at all. We are in love with LG!
SAID B.
Hello My name is Said Belhout and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a  number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a  of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you Greetings
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.