BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Alexandra G.
East Elmhurst, NY
Lg is priced great, it's not the cheapest but it's also cheaper than most popular brands but works just as good. Picture is great. And it's lightweight.
Angel M.
Richton Park, IL
My TV wasn't refurbished. But it hasn't given me any problems. The picture is clear and so is the sound. I got the TV once I moved into my apt at school.
Brittany M.
Our toddler broke our 59" and we decided to scale down a bit. Not at all disappointed with the quality or design and I actually prefer the design better!
Jon P.
Pineville, LA
In my opinion on of the best brands of televisions that you can buy it has extremely clear picture displays and the reliability of them is outstanding
Brandi P.
Love this tv!!!!! LG is a great brand and the picture is very clear. They are spends but still affordable. We got a great sale at Best Buy and love it!
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
LOVE this TV! we purchased this for our bedroom, we had a dinosaur TV before this one, and it is nice to have such a great picture now! Love LG TV's!
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Love my smart tv's. I'm able to watch Netflix..Hulu..etc all on one device like a tablet. The display is good 1080p which is a great picture quality.
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
Good TV, got it on Black Friday and it works really well; picture is great and super clear, speakers are wonderful, and it works nicely with Netflix.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
This smart TV works great, it shows great pictures and it helps out a lot with the babies when they are needing a clear image for cartoons and movies
Kirsty H.
I am in love with our new TV the smart options are amazing and make it so simple to watch Netflix and browse the internet would certainly repurchase
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.