BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Carly M.
Cicero, IL
This TV is great! Great picture quality, and the options the smart TV gives you is extremely convenient.i can access my Netflix and Internet from my TV as well as other apps
Mary D.
The quality of this TV is great and it's great that it is a smart tv. If you are planning on buying a new tv, this is something that you should think about buying.
Jerlie L.
I love my Lv smart tv! Very nice high definition! The pictures are so sharp, love the clarity! I have poor vision and so picture quality is a huge help for me
lucia m.
I both these TV and is great, the color are flawless.. the menu is so simple and have connection to everything, the only buuu is the sound it direct so so hiii
Lily R.
This TV is great and I definitely recommend it to anyone who watches a lot of TV or is really into sports. It is a bit pricey if you aren't going to use it.
Melissa H.
Bethpage, TN
We purchased this TV as a Christmas present to ourselves and we love the clear picture and all of the features it provides. Would definitely purchase again.
Jacquie C.
Phenix City, AL
Great product although the picture could be a little better. I love watching movies on it and its easy for even my three year old to use when playing games.
Isaura D.
In my house everybody loves this tv, is high definition my husband plays PS4 everyday on it, and my nephew loves it and is not too big, perfect for a room.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Exact TV we have and we love it. It was on sale when we bought it so we didn't not pay expensively for it. It works super well and has very clear pictures.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
I have this 47 inch smart TV. I LOVE smart TVs. I think they are the best idea. The picture quality is amazing and I love how easy it is to access Netflix.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.