BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Chelsey B.
So this is the largest TV I have purchased. Being in college I live modestly but I finally decided to splurge on myself and I love my tv. It's in my room so I spend allot of time In there because of the TV I would suggest everyone to get this TV as well
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Ours was bought new, not refurbished. Either way it's wonderful. Beautiful display and the perfect size for us considering the size of our living room. Looks great whether we're kicking back and watching a movie or playing video games.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I have had two LG tv's and I really love the picture. The first one I had the screen cracked during moving so just be super careful during transporting. My second one was stolen, but the next TV I get will mostly likely be a LG again!
Carolina E.
Cedar Hill, TX
I chose this TV because of the clear color of the screen and how it makes everything seem brighter and more colorful. It has been perfect for me and it´s working perfectly.
Katie B.
Glastonbury, CT
Best purchase my brother and I split - it is the perfect size to reach all corners of the living room and everyone loves playing video games on it because of the HD.
Brittany G.
Lawrenceville, GA
LG is great. My fiancé purchase this one for his computer monitor. The graphics are amazing and the size isn't too big either. Love the smart hub option as well - just in case we wanted to watch Netflix or something.
Tasha L.
This is the best TV by far. It has the best picture. Very clear and the sound is perfect. This is very easy to seat up. I hung it on my wall and it looks amazing.
Katie G.
I don't know if mine was refurbished but it's a great tv! We have it in the main living room and it has been consistent since we've gotten it. Nice and loud too.
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
Love this TV. It is like a giant computer. One negative is you need to have internet with it but there are ways to get it for cheep through the TV or a phone company
Janae c.
Euclid, OH
This is a good looking glitched before no scratches and scraps the quality of this lg TV is amazing I have tried over smart tv's but nun seem to work as well as this one they most of the app u can download on your smartphone but on your TV 5OF5. LOVE IT
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.