BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Lake M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've had the same television for years and haven't had any problems and have seen no need for an upgrade. I usually just used it to play on my ps4 but it has great definition. Honestly set up is amazingly easy I could show my great grandmother how to set it up.
Courtney  L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We just got this TV this past Christmas and life hasn't been the same! Its really a great TV for the price, and runs well with the ps4. It makes the graphics look great and its so vivid.
Zuly T.
Mcminnville, TN
This tv.. Omg. I love that with just a click of a button I can be on Netflix,YouTube , Pandora, Hulu etc! The picture this TV has is amazing so bright and clear! And good sound as well!
Afrain B.
This is a great TV! It fits perfectly into my living room. It was fairly easy to set up using the wall mounds. It is really my simple and easy to use that even some as terrible with technology as me can figure it out. I would recommend this to others.
Jason B.
Staten Island, NY
Bought this a few years ago. SUPER SLIM. 2 HDMIs ports is good for my use (bedroom TV) but if it were for a living room you'd probably like to see at least 1 more port. Great picture.
Anne M.
Great quality for the price, great picture and sound. Light weight. The fact that it's a smart TV and u don't have to connect any boxes means it doesn't make a mess of your dresser!
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
Although I bought my LG TV new, I have had it for a couple years and the picture and sound quality are wonderful. It is hd compatible and hooks up to any other entertainment device we have with no problems. Wonderful and well worth the price paid.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my good sized TV works fine and does not spend much energy its image quality is very good and sound volume amazes me I can escuhar music videos on it and it sounds perfect
Monica J.
Saint Pauls, NC
When i purchased the tv, it was missing cords. When i contacted the seller, they said they would send our cords but never did. The video quality is excellent, and sound as well.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love LG Products theirs so amazing we have a smart tv in the living it's awesome I like that it comes with Hulu and netfilxs which that's so awesome and the blu-Ray players are cool too that's if you don't have a smart tv.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.