BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
Great TV at a great price. Our son accidentally broke our LG TV and we were able to replace it for a newer model. It was listed at a great price and has a great picture quality and decent sound, compared to the previous model we had. Will definitely be buying LG in the future, but hopefully not too soon, lol.
Karina P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Compramos este televisor para la habitacion y la verdad es que me encanta, no tenemos que usar cable pues es smart TV y se conecta wifi al nextfli, youtube, super facil de usar y el contro remoto muy comodo para las manos..
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO
This TV is very nice! A great bonus is that it is a smart TV which as a whole other dimension to TV watching! The screen is nice and the color is good too! The TV is easy to use and so is the smart TV part of it.
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
This has been a great TV for us. For the most part I've been able to use Netflix, Pandora and other apps easily. I have had some issues with getting things to work, and it's been a bit of a pain to try to get it to work right but we usually figure it out, so intuition to the user is a bit low.
Melissa G.
Manchester, NH
Bought this TV with the hopes of being able connect to HULU. Not only is it easy to connect, I find myself going in the internet to search. Much easier than I thought to move around through my favorite websites. The picture is fantastic and I like the volume is clear. I would by another.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I have this tv! Is it worth the price? Well yeah but that's if you're looking for a TV that doesn't have glare.. Great sound to it looks good, best TV I've owned so far just wish it didn't have the glare to it
Crystal W.
Omg this TV will make you feel like you're in the movie or show you're watching. It is crystal clear and definitely the perfect size! I love blasting my surround sound and watching good movies on my tv!
Britani E.
It should have been sent with a cloth to clean it. It gets fuzzzzzzzzy sometimes when watching Netflix. But it doesn't matter I like it a lot & it fits perfectly in my room. And my room is not very big!
Sara N.
La Canada, CA
My family loves how sleek this TV is. Super thin and has looked great for a couple of years now! We've never had a problem with this brand, so you can get really reliable products from them I think.
Anahi C.
Tucson, AZ
Wrong to model, I got a smart TV plasma and isn't the best you can see the picture burned onto the screen making it lag the picture by a split second but still notice doesn't have sharp crisp lines
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.