BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

natalia p.
It's amazing.
Before I've got this TV I didn't saw TV so much but now I'm always watching vídeos or series and I just love it.
Mrs.naomi h.
haswell
Techie Expert Level 1
Love my tv has lovely chear pic easy to set up but setting not very easy to use but I would still recommend this tv to friends
Stacey P.
This is the best TV I've every used and it is just so easy to use as well you can connect to wifi and I find that so amazing
Trista T.
Red Deer, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
This is our TV for the upstairs living room. It has been a great TV so far! Zero complaints at all. We are in love with LG!
Brenda A.
I'm absolutely in love with this tv! You can see the picture really clear I will be buying another one of these for sure
elisha l.
Glace Bay, NS
Big screen and great hd graphics. can watch netflix or go on facebook or youtube. plug in your computer or other devices
Bethiana G.
Buen televisor, la experiencia de ver imagines es de otro nivel, aun que no es el mejor del mercado, si es uno muy bueno,
Rachel P.
Okay this TV is just awesome. Very nice quality, sounds is great. Very fast. Very nice display. I likeit so so so much.
Cynthia C.
Toronto
Amazing... I'm not much of a TV watcher but it has clear picture, sound is great, and it's easy to mount on the wall.
Cynthia E.
Mi hermano me recommendó mucho esta pantalla,por que es mas duradera y puedo ponerla de monitor para mi computadora
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.