BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Choubaila M.
Techie Expert Level 2
wooow i love it My only dream is to buy a phone. I tried all the mobile phones such as Samsung, Sony, and many more but I did not find iPhone, they are all imitators, I am a girl, my dream is a phone and the iPhone is my dream. I really really like this product and I want to buy it. In the undisputed world and This is my phone at the moment. i got it the day it came out and defiantly don't regret the purchase. its like a dream i'am really love it i'am fall in love with this phone
Ayoub F.
Very beautiful product I liked very much and I am ready to review it especially I channel targeting a group of young people and The base of the girls is very large ...
I have more than 150,000 views a day and thank you
Ahmed Mohamed H.
Safaga
Techie Expert Level 1
This has been a great TV for us. For the most part I've been able to use Netflix, Pandora and other apps easily. I have had some issues with getting things to work, and it's been a bit of a pain to try to get it to work right but we usually figure it out, so intuition to the user is a bit low.
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Sarah F.
Winnipeg
I have this tv, mounted to my wall in my room. I love the smart hub, it has everything I need. the quality of the screen is nice and the size is perfect. it isn't too big but it is perfect for a room. It was surpassed my expectations and i would recommend to a friend.
Pandy C.
Me encanta, pero solo se ve bien cuando estan puestos los canales de HD, el resto de canales se ven pesimo, supongo que es por la señal y no por la tv, ya que los hd se ven genia, pero es algo que molesta, que se vea pixelado
Nikki D.
Halifax, NS
I purchased a LG 47 in 1080P LED Smart TV, but it was not refurbished or purchased at Kmart. It was purchased at Costco. I really like this TV. I have never owed an LG TV. It is the perfect size for the area I use it in. The smart TV features especially to watch Netflix. I have never had an issue with this TV.
Angel S.
cagua state aragua
If this is a tv. Large thin and high definition incredible. is the goddess of the TV lol good was'nt to name their advantages but because it has disadvantages is the best I've seen and I recommend it with my eyes closed, I totally recommend is very good and all who can buy, buy. is the best.
Daniela S.
OMG! Definitely never let me impress the LG brand, not only because the designs of televisions are becoming more sophisticated and monochromatic colors turn the screen in terms of color quality is the best, the sound is enveloping and command responds so quick.
Brandon R.
Staffordshire
Very nice HD quality with amazing sound quality, ive always wanted a TV like this but always thought about my money, so i decided to buy one and i have never been more pleased, i advice everyone who has never wanted to spend to much money on a tele to get one
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.