BY LG #5 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
This is an amazing tv! I love how bright the resolution is and how clear it is.
Sebastian R.
Whittier, CA
Great TV really good picture quality! Love all the features that it comes with.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
SAID B.
Hello My name is Said Belhout and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a  number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a  of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you Greetings
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
I wanted to partner with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products .
i just came across your products . I feel it would be a great fit for our
audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would
be willing to send me a sample of products I would be able to put together
a honest blog post review of the product on our social media & blogger. I
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
meryem c.
Casablanca
Je n'ai pas aimé , et je préfère de loin les smart TV  de samsung qui garde la  bonne qualité de l'image , un menu facile , et des couleurs plus proches de la réalité
Zenny B.
Hello I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful. and I have a channel on YouTube with a lot of subscribers I make a lot of comments about electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by rereading them in my videos for the purpose of FYI encourages people to buy my address: 3 OP CITY ESSALAM DB ETG 2 APPT 67 CASABLANCA MOROCCO MY NAME IS: AYMANE BOUNASRY Country: MOROCCO ZIP CODE: 20220 CITY: CASABLANCA
Nada S.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great qualitie i think that she is sooo good and easy to use ❤ high qualitie 💗💗 i love it and i love to get it for free to try it and try the high qualitie that it has 💝💝 i encourage to buy it and for me the most beautifull and highter qualitie is the canon produits 💗💟
abdou a.
will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so
people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my
viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in
the blog post .
If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.
The reply goes on
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.