BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Lindsey g.
Union Grove, AL
I love LG products, especially our LG T.V.. The picture quality is fantastic, it is so clear. It is easy to work and figure out. The sound is clear and makes my favorite movies and music sound awesome. I will definitely purchase another LG TV in the future
Xten B.
Seattle, WA
What an awesome TV! Easy set up and easy to use. A few times it has gotten stuck at which point I turned off the power and restarted. Great picture and great sound which is something that a lot of the new TVs are lacking. I would totally buy this again!
K A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great TV to purchase for the family. Definitely recommended. Its easy to set up its well packaged and its great quality. Its a must have TV brand if you have kids at home, the remote control is easy to use and understand. Really great choice for home.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
I love my smart TV. It has all sorts of capabilities and neat things you can do from it. Streaming live to the TV is awesome. All pros, no cons here. It is super easy to work with and does a great job and has good picture. I will definitely recommend.
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
I got this for as my moms christmas present and she loved it. Its width is slim and its weightless! She goes on netfleix when theres nothing on the tv. The graphics are superber! HD and nice coloring. I definitely need to buy myself one for my room.
Staysha S.
I love love love this!!! I love having my netflix and hulu right there without the hassle of having to hook up the ps3 to watch. I also love all the other apps it comes with like YouTube that way I can jam out to music while I'm cleaning the house.
Liana V.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Great picture quality and sound. Perks about this smart TV is you can access all your online apps. I use youtube on a regular basis and i love being able to watch on this TV. It has a sizable screen and very affordable. Good product for the value.
Daisy C.
Labelle, FL
I absolutely love Lg televisions because of the high definition and they are very loud and their screens are very flat and huge so I recommend this product everyone and it's a very affordable and yes so I recommend this product for everyone because they last a long time also and I really haven't had any problem with my television
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love this TV. It's a smart TV and I love what it can do. I wish it came with a keyboard but I bought one to use with it. The picture quality is amazing and I love that I can mirror the pictures from my phone or laptop straight to the TV.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
I generally really like LG items and I was really excited when I bought this.
It worked great when I first got it, but then it started getting warm to the touch
getting rather warm to the touch and the picture was pixalated. The television
also stopped connecting to wifi and no amount of troubleshooting worked.
DON"T BOTHER!
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.