BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Roxy N.
North Hollywood, CA
Love this tv. It's huge and the pictures are amazing and clear. I watch it all day long
SARA G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

This LG TV , buy it because I liked its elegance and comidad the menu is very friendly.
skyler l.
Franklin, OH
I have this in my bed room to watch my American horror story's on and to watch Netflix
Ayden E.
Lawrenceville, GA
We have this in our basement and it works great. Does its job. Recommend it. I love it
Jennifer L.
Love my tv. I love watching movies on it and having it for entertainment for my guest.
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ
I have 2 of these television they hold up very well haven't had a problem with them yet
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
It's very good tv, I don't nothing negative to say about this, good picture and colors.
Melissa C.
Hodges, SC
I only trust LG products for televisions. I've owned several and LG is my go to brand.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
AMAZING tv!!! You will not be disappointed with it! Very clear screen and loud sound.
maddy s.
Indiana
I LOVE my tv. It has great picture, sound, channels and it's really easy to navigate.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.