BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Kendall L.
Birmingham, AL
Just look at this TV o mean who wouldn't buy it, I would if I had money but you see I'm broke
Megan B.
West Union, OH
We love our TV has perefect picture and soound and we really liked the price of our tv!!!!!
Daisy G.
Denver, CO
Great smart tv. Works great. Very good hd look. Has great features as well. Good price too.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
We got this smart TV (new not refurbished) and it is amazing!!! We love it! Totally awesome
Susie C.
Duncan, SC
I have this TV in my house right now and I'm actually watching right now!! I love it a lot.
remi m.
This TV has great image. sometimes it has some network problems but overall the TV is great
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Great job in electronic departments. These tvs will make you feel like your actually there.
Nicole D.
Brooklyn, NY
This TV is very clear and the picture looks so bright and clear. I strongly recommend it.
Mai W.
Mcdonough, GA
Has a large screen very great colors
And is enjoyed by the whole family. As well as pets
michiiguzman m.
Debe ser muy buena, en calidad y proporcion de la pantalla con tecnologia de smartv y led
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.