BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Bought this for my mother when she had hip surgery and introduced her to Netflix which she now ADORES
Kaitlyn R.
Nashville, TN
One of the best tvs and it comes in with perfect quality! I love LG brand and I wouldn't buy another
karina a.
Great TV love that it has one button on the middle for volume and change channels or for the usb cord
Summer D.
Love LG products. Great picture and sound. I love how good the picture looks. Great size and quality.
Lin R.
Rosepine, LA
My husband bought this for our man cave. or HIS man cave. He and my son love the quality for gaming.
Nisha A.
Wonderful television, and very clear picture and sound. I actually bought a 42 inch and not a 47 inch
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
My husband and I just bought the lg 46" and we absolutely love it! We can't get out of our room now!
Josh U.
Colorado Springs, CO
Had to replace my old smart TV when I moved. This TV is fantastic for my needs and was a great value.
Gaby M.
Santa Ana, CA
Very big screen its like omggg i love it so much i would probably change it for a bigger one though
Telma P.
Mcallen, TX
Nice size I love the definition, LGS are great I own lots of them and they are a good price I think
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.