BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Tiffany A.
N Little Rock, AR
The color on the TV went out the second day. I prefer Samsung from now on their smart tv's are the best
samantha r.
Great SmartTV and LG is one of the best brands out there. Love this size of TV too. Works well so far.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THIS TV FOREVER BECAUSE THE SCREEN QUALITY IS REALLY GREAT AND ITS JUST AWESOME
Aleeah C.
Palmdale, CA
I love the TV I'm watchin on it right now I just love how clear it is to other TV I like the HD quality
Danielle R.
Fredericktown, OH
Had this one in past. It's alright but I prefer Samsung brand I don't know just like my Samsung better.
Buse G.
This TV is amazing and the quality of the image and sound is nice. I brought one for my mom as a gift.
Christina L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love my LG tv. The pictures quality is great. I love watching football on it. Next TV might be a 70".
Shyia F.
Beautiful clear led picture. Love all the apps installed too. Highly recommend. Sound is great quality.
Joshua A.
Lancaster, PA
Slim tv, really good HD built in due to the 1080P an best used if your using it for Netflix or YouTube
Josh U.
Colorado Springs, CO
Had to replace my old smart TV when I moved. This TV is fantastic for my needs and was a great value.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.