BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this TV. HD image is great. I love the quality, Ha durado mucho tiempo sin danarse. me gusta muchisimo
Simone V.
El Sobrante, CA
It's a good thing about the new tecnology. You can use with internet and acess your videos and email. WOW.
Charidy T.
Elm Mott, TX
Love the size and picture quality of this Tv. You can rotate the TV with the base. The sound is great also.
Kazia S.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely, LOVE my LG Smarttv. I can do just about anything on it. I am looking to put one in EVERY room!
I absolutely love love love having a smart tv! I love that it has Netflix, Pandora and so much more to it.
Brynn M.
Schenectady , NY
We got a refurbished off amazon. Omg cheap and just like new. LG really means Life's Good. We love this TV.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
Haven't had one issue with it. It's easy to use and works great! I'm fixing to buy another for my parents
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
It has great display and resolution. Love the sound quality and has extra ports too. Highly recommend it
Eimys R.
Medley, Florida
Excelente equipo! Muy complacida con lo que proyect . Los colores, la nitidez que transmite son hermosos.
Havana M.
Techie Expert Level 3
This TV is really nice i can connect my phone to it to watch netflix and/or youtube which comes in handy
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.