BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Kiani L.
Love the connectivity with my mobile devices to this TV. Sleek and pretty in my bedroom. Light yet very stable.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
I. Love. It. Simply the best and real quick to set up. 8 can screen mirror my shows or anything i want to watch
Ashley A.
LG products with a SmartTV element are quite good. The UI is user friendly and picture quality is outstanding.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Great modern screen features with reasonable prices. It's easy to use . Highly recommendable .
Very Good opción
Daniela L.
You can see everything clearly its amazing I'm a couch potato i would know lol this TV has been a miracle lol
Jessica B.
WESLACO, TX
I really like this TV the picture is nice and has enough hd plugs that all my kids devices can be connected.
Ariel M.
I got this TV as a gift for my parents and they love it. They barely even want to come out of their room niw
daijah p.
It's a good TV we have had it for a while and it's still going strong I really like it compare to other TVs.
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
It has a good picture and good sound quality! Colors seem to be true. I haven't had a problem with it so far!
Marilisa N.
Virgilina, VA
I like this tv. It's good to watch movies and shows. The screen is really big for the family and I like that.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.