BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Tony G.
Homestead, FL
Amazing Television. great quality and great picture. even tho it was purchased as a refurbished television, it was worth every penny. the only complaint i have is that i wish the volume on the set and reach a bit louder. its not as loud as id like it to be. but besides that it is great.
Virginia J.
I bought the LG 4K 48" TV on black friday (not refurbished) and as of 1/23/16 I am very happy with the picture, ease of set up, and all the Apps pre installed. Only thing that could have been better is the stability of the stand and would have loved a qwerty keyboard in the remote.
Yaricza S.
Denver , CO
I just bought the TV this weekend and I already love it a lot. The size is perfect for my room and the sound is amazing especially when watching movies with my husband and son. Perfect for when watching sports and playing video games. I would definitely recommend to someone.
Joel A.
Hanahan, SC
Great TV and a wonderful price. It has an excellent picture and has been exactly what we wanted and needed. It was a very simple setup, with no issues at all. The remote is good and everything is pretty cut and dry. We will likely always buy LG and I highly recommend this!
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
We love our forty seven inch television! It has a fantastic display was incredibly easy to set-up and get going and it is so incredibly easy to use! The quality of the display sooooooooooooooo great and we would definitely recommend it to others.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I love watching Netflix and movies rather than going out so if you're like me and you spend a lot of time in front of the TV in your spare time this is a great tv, I bought it at Walmart and it was a great price not overpriced how some tv's can be, I recommend this brand
Megan Ann B.
Georgetown, TX
We bought this TV from my in laws. And I love it. It is the best TV in our home. It is very easy to use. Very user friendly. The picture is amazing compared to other brands. Pros are it has different modes if the lights are off or on. I would recommend this product.
Nayeli F.
Gosh I just love this tv. At first we didn't put cable on it because we had Netflix, YouTube, WWE app, and Hulu plus. But this TV is the best. We put cable on it now which makes it so much better. I would recommended this TV to anyone looking for a smart tv.
Lindsey g.
Union Grove, AL
I love LG products, especially our LG T.V.. The picture quality is fantastic, it is so clear. It is easy to work and figure out. The sound is clear and makes my favorite movies and music sound awesome. I will definitely purchase another LG TV in the future
Xten B.
Seattle, WA
What an awesome TV! Easy set up and easy to use. A few times it has gotten stuck at which point I turned off the power and restarted. Great picture and great sound which is something that a lot of the new TVs are lacking. I would totally buy this again!
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.