BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

brittany c.
Where mine was refurbished it had some screen damage and black spots would pop up after long periods of watching
Aileiah C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
The best t.v. we have ever purchased. Is crystal clear and is great to use with the internet as it is a smart tv
Shivangi S.
Sacramento
Love my smart TV and I love it more because it's from LG I have also trusted the brand, it has a lot of features,
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
It is nice 😍 I think I'm literally in love with this new TV from lg absolutely adore smart tvs. Very affordable 😌
Pamela H.
Ortonville, MI
Buy most LG products. That all work great, clear picture, great sound. Will continue to purchase LG in the future
Bansi P.
Plainsboro, NJ
I hade Sony, but than I bought open box deal with LG. i was amazed and I still liked its performance and clarity.
Ashley A.
LG products with a SmartTV element are quite good. The UI is user friendly and picture quality is outstanding.
Brittni S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love my new tv, quality is amazing! It is also so easy to use! I love how Netflix is actually an app on the tv!
Kiani L.
Love the connectivity with my mobile devices to this TV. Sleek and pretty in my bedroom. Light yet very stable.
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
I have used one of these at my friends house and loved it. sounds great can't wait to try one. they work great
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.