BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
My husband bought this TV and we love it the graphics are awesome it's super clear and bright more features as well
Jasmine M.
Got this while it was on sale for black Friday. one of the best purchases I ever got. quality and etc are the best
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
This TV has amazing quality! If a smartTV is something you're looking into, definitely take a look at this bad boy!
I love it ! Why ? Because it is a smart TV ! It is so briliant amd awesome ! Yall people need to purchase this one.
Tara L.
Pilot Mountain, NC
Love my tv. The picture is great, the sound is great also. Lots of customisation options as well. Very easy to use.
Liliana G.
Haverstraw, NY
Its very nice.Clear colors and very bright too. HD is amazing and its a smart TV so its makes it 100 times better.
Kayla K.
My boyfriend and I recently purchased this television when we moved into our new house and we couldn't be happier.
Luz M.
I bought this for my new apartment and I haven't had any issues with it. It's easy to use with other tech products.
makai R.
ladson, sc
BEST TV EVER
amazing high definition. clearest picture there's so many things I can say about the TV just BUY IT
brittany c.
Where mine was refurbished it had some screen damage and black spots would pop up after long periods of watching
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.