BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Kate T.
This is probably one of my favorite purchases that I have made lately! Never thought I'd use half the features on it
yalissa p.
It give the best views for a movie I love seeing all my shows and stuff on this TV who wouldn't like a TV like this ?
Mila N.
Dale, TX
This Television is perfect for my bedroom size, it has great colorful and sharp image. The sound is also very clear.
Jasmildred P.
Rockingham , VA
I've been using it for a while now as a computer monitor and I do like i, I got noting bad to say about the LG brand.
Laura T.
Miami, Fl.
The color of the image are just amazing, let me see my series very comfortable and netflix are just perfect in there.
Jessilyn P.
Apopka, FL
I am actually going to buy one of these TV's for every room in the house. Love love love the ease of watching TV now.
Angela F.
Green Bay, WI
Great Tv except i have no wifi. Sucks. Easy to use and great picture. Energy efficient and easy set up. Great remote.
Jessie V.
Wheeling, IL
My husband bought this TV and we love it the graphics are awesome it's super clear and bright more features as well
Alba l.
Aurora, IL
Very good quality on this product just love it the resolution is so good..
Easy to set ut up and asamble each piece
Kayla K.
My boyfriend and I recently purchased this television when we moved into our new house and we couldn't be happier.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.