BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

maria a.
Medley, FL
I love this smart tv!!! It is the perfect complement to a living room or a room. Its image quality and sound are amazing
Christian
Once you do a proper calibration this TV is amazing. The stock settings were a little lacking. Great picture and features
Angie D.
I love the smart tv. It is so clear, it looks like you are in the tv! It also provides options like internet and netflix.
Breana S.
Argyle, TX
I love the smart TV it's so cool it even has 3D on it you just need to buy 3D glasses and it actually works, I love it!!
Jamilah G.
Philadelphia, PA
I s love one of these babies my gaming experience would be on 100% fleek I need you baby who need this beauty besides me
Tim S.
Nice color and picture easy and light weight to love could have better HD and volume can be better it sounds low at times
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
The boyfriend and I tested this out at the store and fell in love...when we move out we want this tv! Amazing quality!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I got this TV during black friday and it was a really good choice. It fits in my dorm and I can connect my chromecast.
Grace R.
Salem, OR
Fun for everyone! it is a great TV that has great sound and color. we love playing games and watching movies with this
Jasmildred P.
Rockingham , VA
I've been using it for a while now as a computer monitor and I do like i, I got noting bad to say about the LG brand.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.