BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Greiliz Q.
Morristown, NJ
I bought it for my mom and it was a good price . The quality is unexplainable she loves it is a good gift for a family member or partner.
Nyra G.
Washington, DC
This was definitely a good buy, I always wanted a smart TV, without having to pay the full price. I thought this was a great investment.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
So clear and crisp. Our last smart TV was giving us a lot of hassle and was very happy to be able to find this one t a reasonable cost
Marie W.
Rochester, NY
I bought this for my room. I love it. The picture is great and HD looks amazing. It was not a refurbished one though, it was brand new
Christina M.
Fayetteville, NC
It's a great TV because it's a smart TV and you can watch Netflix on it due to wifi, but most importantly it's big enough for movies
Brandy B.
Prineville, OR
Wonderful clear picture. Got it on sale for a great price at wal mart. I love all the bells and whistles. My entire family enjoys it.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
It is a good TV. The size is great. The picture quality is good. The sound is great. Overall, we are very impressed wit the product.
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY
I love the smart tvs!! It's great to have all that technology at your fingertips! We always connect to Netflix for movie night :-)
Amy B.
My husband bought this TV for his man cave and lets just say this TV is awesome I'm jealous cause I didn't get one for my study!!!!
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX
We did not get ours refurbished, however I love our TV. It looks great, it sounds great, and is just an all around great product!
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.