BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Tenika r.
I tried this TV after Christmas and I enjoyed that you could do much more stuff on the tv. I like having apps on a TV it's so confientient.
Devangi S.
I do not have time to watch a lot of tv, but when I do it is micro sit and enjoy a movie. It is clear and make watching an great experience
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Perfect for my bedroom. even if you don't really watch TV this is perfect and connects to netflix! and a lot more like your video games etc
Tara G.
Phenix City, AL
This is a new TV we purchased. We have loved the quality of the display when watching movies or playing video games. Perfect for our family
Vanessa Anne T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Got this on sale. So far the image quality is HD and a winner. One thing i like about this is that its LED, saves energy and price is good.
Cynthia R.
Orlando, FL
I love this tv. Smartest TV I've had and very easy to use. It provides what I need and especially a clear picture of whatever I'm watching.
Nyra G.
Washington, DC
This was definitely a good buy, I always wanted a smart TV, without having to pay the full price. I thought this was a great investment.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA
I have never loved another tvas much as I loved this one. Beautiful picture, good sound, & having an smart TV is amazing for all my apps.
Kristine K.
Shavertown, PA
We live our Televisions they work like a champ no complaints!We have 6 T.V's in our home and have never been disappointed by the quality!
Brittany R.
Linville, NC
Love the new look and very different than floor model television. Hope to buy a 55 inch soon so my husband can see the television better.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.