BY LG #3 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Alicia O.
Milledgeville, GA
This TV was a great addition for my room. I love that I can watch netflix from my bed. The size is perfect and the picture quality is magnifying.
Irissel M.
El Mirage, AZ
Good stuff, I like the colors the bright colors to be more specific. The sound is good too, and I don't know is really good, we really like it
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
Love my smart tv. The fact that it has Netflix and hulu and even youtube on it is so great. I just wish there was an HBO go app and I'd be set!
Jamie P.
Cleveland, OH
Nice tv. Good picture and easy to use. It's just annoying that here is no Bluetooth capabilities and I can't watch videos through the browser.
Tiffany D.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this tv. the picture is awesome and sound is great. I love having the internet connection directly on my TV for netflix and youtube videos
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
The setup was easy, the picture is good and the wifi is very good. The sound wasn't as good though, we attached a soundbar to make it cleaner
Robert T.
Bronx, NY
This has the clearest picture. Its the Perfect fit. There are Plenty of HDMI plugs! This is a great TV for watching movies or playing games!
Sara B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Get visio because it is a lot better. the color and pretty much everything is very nice. the only thing i like about this is that it is smart
Andrea S.
This smart TV is the best decision i have made and its great for the family i can sit with my kids watch you tube, nextflix and so much more!
Casey S.
This television is amazing and the picture is sharp, clear and perfect. This is one thing my husband has purchased that I'm excited about.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.