BY LG #4 in Televisions

LG 47LN5750 - 47" Class ( 46.9" viewable ) LED TV - Smart TV - 1080p (FullHD) see more...

Yaritza V.
Laredo
Techie Expert Level 1
I love how this television works:) it’s big and you can see a movie or show so clearly:) me encanto la pantalla. It meets my expectations and it is really affordable. I would recommend this product for someone who is wanting to buy a television to look movies in.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with the LG smart TV this TV has so many cool features from Netflix to YouTube! Is awesome that they have HD it exceeded my expectations I hope to purchase one of my own I definitely recommend this TV
Amy C.
I like this t.v but out of the nowhere it just stopped working, and it wasn't even a year old the good thing is that since it wasn't a year old it still was under the manufacturers warranty. I contacted them the same night that it stopped working and by the next morning I received a call from them wanting to know when the can pick up the tv. It wast such a fast response and great service. I only had my TV broken for a week. Great customer service I could not believe how fast i had my TV working again.
Amy S.
Playa Vista, CA
My husband came home with this TV spontaneously after a quick trip to Best Buy. It was an upgrade from our old school TV that was just a little too thick to be considered current. I absolutely love the screen, sleek casing and the smart capabilities. They're easy to use and open up a whole new world of content. We supplement with Google Chrome as well.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this after my toddler threw her sippy cup at our previous tv. So far it's doing great. Very good quality picture. Occasionally we'll have a sound issue where we can't hear anything. We just turn it off and back on again. I can't say if the issue is the television or a todfle6r upset about Doc McStffins.
Amanda H.
Waynesboro, VA
My favorite television I have ever bought. It's easy to find the apps to get on YouTube, or netflix which is why we bought it. The screen is crystal clear and easy to use even my three year old know how to turn it on and get to his cartoons. If someone is looking for a smart TV this is a great one to check out.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
We love our TV we have 3 of these in our bedroom, living room and in our sunroom out by the pool. It's the perfect size I think. We have never had any problems with it! It's very easy getting set up! And the price isn't bad either we bought all 3 of ours on Black Friday and they were at Best Buy for $275 each
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love my LG TV. It is perfect for me. It fits perfectly in the space I needed it to, and it has an amazing display. The speakers on it are great. I love how it has all the technology hook-ups you could possibly want, that means it is very versatile and can be hooked up to a computer or other devices.
VERCHELLE P.
Hoover, AL
My husband got this TV and hung it on the wall in our living room. Easy to control my kidschedule are able to work it just fine.. they only issue I had was finding the buttons on the actual TV other than that no issues. I wouldn't recommend only because I would want someone to get a newer version
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Great viewing quality! This one is in my living room and it is just the right size. I like LG best, especially compared to my older Samsung. Very easy to use and set up, definitely one of my favorite televisions. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who is looking to buy a new TV.
Kieran S.
Is this tv worth getting for the amount it costs?
Scarlett H.