BY L.G.

• What is this phone like in comparison to an iphone? I've ...4 Answers
LG - G5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Titan

Start your review of LG - G5 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Titan!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Zaneta O.
FLUSHING, NY
After my LG V10 crapped out I went back to the G series and got a G5. I still have it now and I still use it. It's working pretty well to be honest. I use it frequently and I play games on it as well and have had no issues. I do occasionally have problems with the wifi even in my own home but I can't determine if its the phone or the wifi. My husband has a different brand phone and seems to have no issues connecting. I will keep it for another year if it's still running and hopefully by then something better than the V20 will be available for purchase.
ADK F.
I had an LG G5 on Verizon for a year. I loved it. It has a ton of space, large display, and pretty good camera on it. I only have two complaints: battery life was terrible and I could never root it. Unfortunately, the screen broke and the LCD stopped working, so I have to replace it before I can use it again.
Patrick J.
Norfolk, VA
I have had this phone since it first came out. Right away it had a bug where it killed my phone, vut since I got it replaced I have not had a problem with it. My favorite part is the speaker. It is great. It was expensive but not even close to what the iphones are now a days. I reccomend LG products to everyone.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
The lg g5 is my current phone and my first lg phone. I love the big screen very good for watching videos. The beautiful picture quality of this phone. I am more used to choosing my own icons and homescreen options though other than that this is a great phone all around!
Mr. T.
Overall I rated this phone high. Lot of Pros: great rear cameras, still can get to the battery, device not get hot (especially after Android 7.0 update), the LED is optimal quality. Only take away is that LG should have found a way to add the 2nd front facing camera similar to the LG V10.
Stephinae H.
Dayton
This lg g5 is very fast and responsive. The up to date Android is fun to use. The display on the phone is a perfect fit for everything I use it for. It didn't come pre loaded with a lot of apps. Too many reasons why I love this phone.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I love this phone i love how the battery is changed and the button on the back it has a big screen it runs pretty fast the camera takes good pictures i am very happy with my phone and i would suggest it
Lynn O.
Ive had my phone for about a month now and I absolutely love it!! Its super easy to use, the front facing camera makes amazing selfies and the back camera takes beautiful photos!
Cherica H.
New Hartford, NY
I have always been an LG fan, I went from the lg g2 to the lg g3 and now to the lg g5! i must say a lot has changes along the way. Like every phone it has its ups and its downs, But i love the ups! the lock button being on the back i love I just wish that the they would have left the volume button on the back still!
ashlee w.
I absolutely love this phone, it has it all! 32 gigs is a lot and I didn't realize that until I ALSO placed a 32 gig micro sd card in there as well. I've had this phone for over a year and I'm just now getting to the space on the SD card. It takes beautiful photos and never lags. My only two complaints is the charger isn't universal and the battery life is less than stellar.