BY L.G. #13 in Cell Phone Cases

Find cell phones at Target.com! LG G4 MeTallic Gray 32GB (AT & T) Color: Gray. see more...

Sarah S.
I had this phone and it broke on me twice. For no reason! The screen just stopped working. I couldn’t even get any money back on it. This phone was great while it worked, but it had a terrible glitch. Don’t buy it.
Abigail B.
Mcclellan, CA
Warning to all interested buyers!! I have this phone, and I loved it since the moment I got it, however one day for no known reason it froze and wouldn't reboot even after HOURS of trying several things I found online. I am now waiting for a replacement from my provider. This also happend to my brother and a friend. THIS IS COMMON!! It's a great phone as long as you're willing and able to frequently BACK UP YOUR DATA.
Nathan S.
Greenbrier, AR
The LG G4 is a great phone. This is my first android phone and I can honestly say I feel like I made a great decision. I come from an iphone background (3GS - 5S) so like many people I was pretty apprehensive about the change. I feel like the best way to talk about this phone is just to list the pros and cons of the device. Comparison will be made vs the iphone6/6+ since strictly because I come from an iphone background.

PROS:
Camera - This phone has an 8mp front (selfi) camera and a 16mp rear camera that take great shots. The iphone 6+ only has a 1.2 mp front and 8mp rear. Also the camera has a lot of built in software for picture editing, which I'm not really into but it's there!

Battery - Battery life is good but not the best. I can usually go a full day with fairly high usage on a single charge. But the real PRO here is the fact that the battery is removable! So if the battery goes bad it is a simple act to replace it or carry a spare if you like and pop it in when one dies.

Storage - This phone only (i use only very loosely) 32gb of internal storage BUT it has expandable storage as well. This means you can add up to 2TB of storage via a microSD card.

Screen - I do a lot of video/movie watching on my phone. The LG G4 has a 5.5in screen with a 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD) resolution. This means anything you watch on this phone will look great!
The Iphone 6+ has a 5.5in screen 1920 x 1080 resolution.

Processing Power - The Snapdragon 808 is a strong but slightly power hungry processor. It isn't the best on the market but it out performs the iphone6 A8 chip but falls to about the middle of the road when it comes to gaming and graphics.

CONS - Most are nit-picky
Volume Control - The volume control buttons are on the back, which works fairly well for talking on the phone but if you have the phone setup on a table and viewing sideways it can be a little bit of a nuisance to control the volume.

Sound - The phone has 1 rear facing speaker. It tends to be mostly loud enough however this still doesn't seem like an ideal position.

Design - I don't hate the plastic body but I can see where it can be a turn off.

Bloatware - I doubt this is LG G4 specific but it does come with quite a bit.

Lock Screen - Coming from an Iphone background I like the option of being able to drag up and turn on my flashlight, calculator, wifi or whatever while the phone is still locked. With the LG G4 this isn't an option, you must unlock the phone first. I don't know if this is more android than LG G4 but it's definitely a pet peeve of mine for this phone.

Conclusion:
Overall the phone is great. I can't say 100% I'll stay with LG ,or android for that matter, for ever but it has definitely been a positive experience. I would probably give this phone a 4.5 stars out of 5.
Ebony M.
Overall... Fantastic phone! Love the camera, really comfortable to I have it just in one hand, the front camera is great and good design and the best part? Removable battery! But there was a problem on the motherboard with the first released phones. Unfortunately I was one of those who were damaged because of this, I'm gonna try the LG V10 or V20 as I'm pretty much in love with the brand
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I had the lg g3 from T-Mobile and it got a virus and i waited for 2 weeks for a replacement phone buy they didn't have the g3 in stock so they gave me the g4 a free upgrade and so far i like it i can't complain about it.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've gone through a ton of different types of phones - I'm tough on them. Lol. Anyhow, while I've purchased this phone multiple times I just can't break away. They are user friendly and fully capable of all your heart desires. Plus they have an AMAZING camera!!
Brynn H.
This is one of the greatest Android phones released in years and I have basically owned them all.The graphics are amazing for games,movies and everything in between,bright and smooth.The phone itself runs quickly and smoothly.The cameras are fantastic,especially the 8 MP front facing camera.Plenty of storage 32 GB with the option to add an SD card for extra storage which is convenient if you have children and take a lot of pics like I do.Also,this phone is very customizable settings wise.One of my favorite features is the location of the power and volume buttons which is on the back of the phone instead of one the sides of the phone which prevents the unwanted pressing of buttons while playing games or watching movies.Buying this phone definitely wasn't a mistake in my case and I'm glad I chose to do so.
Samantha  F.
Ive only had the lg g4 for a couple of days now and i must say i love it! As of now I'm downloading all the apps i use which google store has. I'm loving the camera. when you take a selfie u can automatically smooth it out and it makes your pictures look great kinda like using photoshop. ive been catching up on pll and the screen is great for watching my shows and movies. only thing i can think of as a con is the lack of cute cases for the phone but since its kinda new i wasn't expecting a lot yet hopefully theyll be adding more soon.
janna a.
Right now I have the LG G3 and I do not change it because this is because it gets so hot because I do not leave the g3. This g4 is bigger but they say this was a request for time.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
I love my phone , so far I have had it for 4 months now and have had very little problems with it. The processing speed on it is pretty good and I haven't had any problems playing games or browsing social media on it as of yet. I would recommend this phone to any one that is willing to pay just a little extra for a reliable phone.
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Has anyone ran into any problems with this phone yet?
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is the battery life on this phone?
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Does this phone have good camera quality ?
Francisco T.