BY L.G.

Postage: Aus Wide Flat Rate $26ea. Delivery:3-7 Business Days. LG G3 Dual SIM D858 32GB White UNLOCKED 4G LTE Mobile PhoneWatch This! Recommended Networks: Data terminals. Only in selected cities. Network TypeBandCarriersNotes2GGSM + GPRS900OptusTelstraVodafoneMain frequency for Australian GSM (2G) mobile carriers Yes1800 Optus Telstra VodaphoneSupplementary frequency for Australian GSM (2G) mobile carriersYes3G (UMTS) WCDMA + HSDPA850Telstra VodaphoneUsed for Telstra's NextG 3G network Used maily for Vodaphone USB modems Yes900 Optus VodaphoneUsed by Optus (Yes. see more...

Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I like your company and I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
abderazak b.
Hello I Nascim from Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube where a collection of participations. I liked this phone in terms of shape and the qualities are very cool and the other products are also fantastic .
Thank you for the great products you offer
saad s.
Best product
Çhăţôrà T.
LG G3 Dual-LTE supports the 3G and 4G LTE network in most regions. With the dual SIM card design *, you are always connected to the internet at any time anywhere, without losing contact, no matter you are going on a business or leisure trip.* Depends on support of local network supplier. LG G3 Dual-LTE is equipped with two SIM card slots, supporting the following respectively:(1) FD-LTE: 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 2600 (B7) MHz; TD-LTE: 2600 (B38) / 1900 (B39) / 2300 (B40) / 2600 (B41) MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; TD-SCDMA: 1900/2000 MHz; GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, and(2) GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.Supporting 3G and 4G LTE Mobile Network all over China, Hong Kong and Taiwan *Google Mobile Services pre-loadedGoogle Mobile Services pre-loadedLG G3 Dual-LTE is pre-loaded with Google Mobile Services application, allowing you to connect to services like Gmail, Google Maps and YouTube, creating a more convenient life.
Kaif S.
BOM
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is kaif solkar pls review me
Mariem A.
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is saad  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
Mer I.
M'sila
I'm writing for this phone a very interesting product from the best phones aver it has a very unique characteristics ( camera ,chapel of phone , and the color ..... ext) I promec if u try this phone it will be the best phone ever on you so try it it's good
Mauricio S.