BY L.G.

LG - G3 Blue Steel Cell Phone - Blue (Sprint) see more...

Aniyah T.
Fayetteville, GA
I got this phone for my birthday. Let me tell you, it is amazeballs! This Phoebe comes with auto laser focus for when you take pictures. It also has the beautiful blue color that I can not get over. The phone is pretty durable and has a large screen. It's sensor technology allows you to answer a phone call by putting the phone to your ear. It also allows you to end a call by putting the phone face down on a flat surface. When the phone is about to die, it automatic all turns the notification bar red. So that you know it is dying. This pantry useful because it notifies you without pausing the video you are watching.
Yahya D.
This product is very beautiful I want to review it on my channel and publish it on my Facebook page and put pictures of it on Instagram and work on it twitter Twitter Can you get it thanks
I love the company LG
Title: The torrentZip Code: 81511City: AswanCountry: Egypt        Thank you
saad s.
Best product
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Emil D.
This cell phone its bery good i have one 😁 And is great for me 💗 And yeah is easy to use it and i just love it and its relly great
Mouh V.
algerie/tebessa/ali mhani
oui les homes cv b1 ya les homes hahah ya les homes ntouma dirou lkouraje lhada lkont aya dirou review aya pess
Yahya D.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is saad  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product