LG G2 16GB White Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone uploaded by Tracy J.

BY L.G.

With GSM Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900, and WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 and 4G LTE 700 (B17)/1700(B4)/2600(B7), this Android phone features an intuitive rear-key placement and 2.26 GHz and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core Processor. Play the latest games, watch full definition movies without hiccups, and experience a user interface that responds as fast as you can tap. See for yourself. Display: True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Carrier: GSM, AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Network compatiblity: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Connectivity: Yes, microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB On-the-go, USB Host Wireless interface: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE Internet browser: HTML5 Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS Design: Bar Camera: 13 MP, autofocus, optical image stabilization, LED flash; Front Facing: Yes, 2.1 MP, 1080p@30fps Integrated memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM Operating system: Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Talk time: Up to 16 hours 30 minutes (2G) / Up to 17 hours 30 minutes (3G) Standby time: Up to 790 hours (2G) / Up to 900 hours (3G) Color: White Model: G2 D805 Included items: Phone, house/wall charger, battery, and user guide Dimensions: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm (5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 inches) Weight: 143 grams (5.04 ounces) Will this phone work with your service provider? Please note that the package only includes the device and necessary accessories. SIM card not included. In order to access the phone's functions, it is necessary to have a contract with a wireless carrier such as AT & T, T-Mobile, etc. Verizon and Sprint will not work with this phone. see more...

Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I have this LG g2 phone amd I love it I love the style and I love how loud it is when playing music!! I would recommend it!
Hamdaoui B.
Ain Defla Khemis miliana 39 Hai Sawamaa
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is BenMira  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :Ain Defla Khemiss Miliana 39 Hai Sawamaa Country:algeria zip code :44014
Please help me to help you too
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
jurgen p.
The battery life is amazing and with the Lolipop version, it is even better. Camera outdoors (As a photographer) I really did enjoy it. Easy to handle. 1080p Display is very crispy. Processing speed mostly top. Very fast charging. Nice little features that are worth considering.

I really love the brand & I would really like to give this phone 5 Star Review but the cooling system in summer is horrible. The phone display burned in a short period of time (5 Months). But let's be honest it is a phone of 2013 and It sold 3 million units. Totally worth it and for its price range I will still refer that to people with normal smartphone use.
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com
ZÂk R.
hello
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Gretchel M.
Mi pregunta es que si alguna vez influenster a enviado este equipo como muestra? y que posibilidades existen de obtenerlo a través de este medio, me encantaria su pronta respuesta, gracias.