BY L.G.

Meet the G2 from LG, the Android smartphone with everything you ever wanted to see in a smartphone.. see more...

Rayan ر.
Agadir
Hay: My Name is Hassania I'm froom morocoo (Agadir)I have 333 followers on my account and more than 100 followers on Facebook and Snape Chat too. Every day the number of followers increases, I can boost your product to more, I love this product very much. And your company also want to frequently review this product at your expense in my sites, and I can help you to promote your products by means of a rephysemeth in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the internet, while helping the company to promote products and the company's continuity in production E-mail: hassaniya_rayan@live.com.
SIMO H.
Khouribga
Hi dear.My name is Mohamed from Morocco, I am a good e-marketer on many web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your product will like all my fans contact me : hasnabi11191999@gmail.com
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
The phone is very good and the display is amazing. Also the battery is very good. Though I have several complains:1.The GPS is not working very good. It happen very often to me to driving and to hear : "GPS signal has lost" and remaining without any guidance. Also sometime the position is not so precise. Comparing it with the GPS from one of my friends that has an Iphone, I can say that the G2's worse.2.I don't like the hands free that came with it because it slip from my ears and is very hard to walk or do something while you are using it.3. Sometime the "knock knock" is not working so smooth.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love Lg G2 16GB - black - Smartphone  and i like it ! because he's Great and beauty beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
zakaria h.
Hi dear.My name is zakaria from algeria, I am a good e-marketer on many
web sites , I can help you get good sales in return for sending me
products, I have adopted many methods in marketing including: through
e-mail,and forums i like your product and i want to do a review for
you.i have a fans page on facebook (+5000 follows and likes) for gaming
and technologies .my fans will be very happy to buy this product , and
they will suggest their friend to buy t also . so do not worry your
product will like all my fans .
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !