BY L.G.

The LG G Pad 7.0 LTE is the perfect companion to your existing smartphone, providing a vivid 7 inch HD+ IPS screen and a quad-core processor.. see more...

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I got this for my ex since he didn't have a computer and I ended up getting it back. It's not a bad tablet. I like a bigger screen size but the overall function of the tablet is nice.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Altoona, PA
LG Gpad was my first non Apple purchase. I love this little tablet. It's fast, up to date and the touch screen is accurate.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
The battery in this is so poor. It dies too quickly. Games crash and processing is slow.
Alix G.
Alix G.
My boyfriend gave me this when I moved with him because I started getting into drawing digital and it worked for the first few weeks after that it was really slow and sometimes would just turn off and freeze randomly. The battery drains so fast even if it's on airplane mode or just turned off. It also takes forever to charge. It doesn't acknowledge when I touch it and it's really awkward to hold with one hand. Would not recommend.
Wednesday M.
Wednesday M.
HAMDEN, CT
Never been a fan pf LG brand sonce I had their knockoff iPhone phone years ago. I received a "free" tablet when I upgraded my phone last time and I was upset to learn they were no longer using Samsung tablets and were giving away LG tablets. Since I didn't have to pay for it I decided to give it a shot and I kinda wish I hadn't taken the tablet at all. Battery power is not bad but in the few months I've had it it's frozen up, I've had to restart it for unknown crashes and I've discovered a lot of apps on Google Play "aren't compatible with your device." I'd give it one star but like I said, the battery power so far is not bad.
Meagen G.
Meagen G.
Fort knox, KY
Got this for only .99 through att and I love it! Worth every penny. It's a great size and has many app options and ways to set up your screen the way you like it. Also great for kids!