BY LG

Stormy D.
Stormy D.
Review for: LG Electronics V20 - Factory Unlocked Phone - Titan Grey (U.S. Warranty)
I just recently upgraded from a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the LG V20 and I am completely satisfied with this phone. After Samsung had to whole issue with the newest Note and I was not able to upgrade, I started looking into other options since I prefer a larger phone. This definitely was worth the switch, still an android based phone and I absolutely love it.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Smiths Station, AL
After being burned by the Note 7 (pun intended), I switched to the LG V20, and I'm so glad I did! This phone exceeded my expectations! The second screen is a lifesaver when I just need to turn my flashlight on without unlocking my phone. The sound quality with headphones is by far the best I've experienced, even with shoddy headphones. The photo quality is better, even printed, than any of my friend's iPhones or Samsungs. I will definitely be sticking with LG when it's time to upgrade!
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
I would love to give this phone 5 stars but after owning the v10 this one didn't completely impress me like I thought it would. The slight tweaks they made between the devices actually took most of what I loved before away from the new design. It looks like every other phone out there now and doesn't have the reinforced sides like the v10 did. Also as a person who takes more selfies than photos with the rear camera moving the dual camera feature to the rear was disappointing also.
Sharayah G.
Sharayah G.
Keizer, OR
This is a pretty good phone, the picture quality is very good which is a huge pro to any phone these days. It is super effective and not at all disappointing. It is pretty expensive but well worth it if you need a good phone. I do reccommend it to people.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Logan, WV
I have been using my LG v20 for about 2 months now and I love it! The dual screen at the top is very convenient for apps you use often and common features, as well as media control. The front and rear cameras work amazing in bright or dark areas. The battery is long-lasting and charges completely in less than 45 minutes. I would recommend this phone to anyone who loves android but wants a new type of device.
Nick h.
Nick h.
Very nice phone it has a very good camera has an lg skin but it's not that bad with Nova launcher very fast, long battery life, also reliable
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
LOVE this phone!! I have yet to find something I don't love on this phone! I got it when it first came out and it never let's me down.