BY LG

Brittany S.
MARINA , CA
LG Should REALLLLY just stop making phones, to be honest. I don't know why I keep giving this company a chance? 5th phone from LG and they ALL SUCK! terrible battery life, slow sluggish, don't even get me started on the ability to use ANYTHING on the phone... basically, all you can do is place ONE call a day (because it will surely DIE) or send 3 texts, not both. That's about it. Save your money, or spend it on a more reliable brand, like Samsung or Google, or even Apple for crying out loud...
Leslie H.
Pflugerville, TX
I loved this phone when I got it 8 months ago. It worked really smoothly. I loved the size of my screen and the HD display. Now it's sluggish. I have to delete apps every other day because it doesn't hold very much space and it runs hot if I use it too long even when my battery is still high and disconnected from the charger. Not happy with the phone now.
Stormy D.
I just recently upgraded from a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the LG V20 and I am completely satisfied with this phone. After Samsung had to whole issue with the newest Note and I was not able to upgrade, I started looking into other options since I prefer a larger phone. This definitely was worth the switch, still an android based phone and I absolutely love it.
Tabitha L.
Smiths Station, AL
After being burned by the Note 7 (pun intended), I switched to the LG V20, and I'm so glad I did! This phone exceeded my expectations! The second screen is a lifesaver when I just need to turn my flashlight on without unlocking my phone. The sound quality with headphones is by far the best I've experienced, even with shoddy headphones. The photo quality is better, even printed, than any of my friend's iPhones or Samsungs. I will definitely be sticking with LG when it's time to upgrade!
Kylie F.
I would love to give this phone 5 stars but after owning the v10 this one didn't completely impress me like I thought it would. The slight tweaks they made between the devices actually took most of what I loved before away from the new design. It looks like every other phone out there now and doesn't have the reinforced sides like the v10 did. Also as a person who takes more selfies than photos with the rear camera moving the dual camera feature to the rear was disappointing also.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
I was the owner of the LG V10 sadden when it died still under warranty I had it upgraded to a LG V20 I am so very glad I did. Unlike other Android phones on the market it was big but just my fit and the camera and memory plus is just what I needed. Influenster tip: purchase a portable charger not just an extra battery. You will be on your phone so much they battery will die sooner than you may think.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I have the LG V20 now amd I lobe it amd all its features I love the removable battery option amd I lobe the 2 cams on the back more of a view of a room and the fingerprint scanner on the back!
Sharayah G.
SALEM, OR
This is a pretty good phone, the picture quality is very good which is a huge pro to any phone these days. It is super effective and not at all disappointing. It is pretty expensive but well worth it if you need a good phone. I do reccommend it to people.
Marilyn M.
I got the LG v20 as A replacement for my lg g4 that I was having A lot of problem with. I really love this phone the camer is Amazing the actually device is very sturdy I have dropped it a couple of time and its still alive.
Joshua W.
Logan, WV
I have been using my LG v20 for about 2 months now and I love it! The dual screen at the top is very convenient for apps you use often and common features, as well as media control. The front and rear cameras work amazing in bright or dark areas. The battery is long-lasting and charges completely in less than 45 minutes. I would recommend this phone to anyone who loves android but wants a new type of device.