ElectronicsCommunicationsMobile PhonesLG
Electronics Google Nexus 5 D820 32GB Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - White

by LG

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device.

Can this phone be used on a sprint network?
Is this phone worth it?
I like the black a lot because it is good at hiding fingerprints and any scratches that come to it
Start your review of LG Electronics LG Google Nexus 5 D820 32GB Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - White!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is a great phone that runs quickly though and I have been enjoying any and all updates to software or apps :)in reviews
This phone was the best phone I had ever had.in reviews
I usually stuck with the Samsung galaxy phones and wanted a change so I bought the Nexus 5.in reviews
It is literally beyond awesome and better than ANY phone I have ever owned before....which were all androids as well.in reviews
The phone runs so much faster and the screen is crystal clear. in reviews
JERSEY CITY
I've got my Nexus 5 almost 2 years ago and I absolutely love it. It's still in an excellent condition and the battery still lasts all day. Since it runs on google, getting the newest updates is great. The only downside is the quality of the camera. But the price of the phone can't be beat.
Wapato, WA
I remember buying this product when it first came out and it was amazing. Definitely met my expectations. I didn't see any need for improvement. it was very user friendly. And it never lagged or overheated. I recommend this to all my peers. Great phone.
West liberty, KY
I use to be an iphone user but switched to Android about 6 yrs ago. I currently have an LG V60 Thinq and absolutely love it. Amazing camera and easy to use. Great battery life as well, have left off charge for over 36 hours and that's with using it for music for 8 hours at work.
Pensacola
I love the amount of storage it has. I tend to fill up a little 4 GB and a 16 GB rather quickly. This phone runs smooth even on a slow hotspot. Make it more accessible by other phone companies. The storage space. I think there is definitely room for improvement on the camera.
Carson City, NV
The LG Nexus 5 was one of the best cell phones I have ever owned. The phone is reliable and not to mention durable I still to this day have this phone lying around for back up if my new phone gets damaged. The LG Nexus 5 has seen me go through multiple of phones and always finds it way back in my hand and pocket. I would highly recommend this phone to anyone searching for a reliable back up or replacement. Processing is fairly quick very little to no lag or it time. All around a good phone.
Saint Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
A great android phone. When purchased from google, you avoid all the bloatware that carriers force onto the phone. After 3 years, it still runs pretty fast with minimal lag. The only problem is that now my power button occasionally gets stuck in a bootloop. But with that being the only problem, this phone has lasted so well!
I love the Nexus phones because they are pure Android, no bloatwear. The camera isn't the best but other than that I love this phone.
Apex, NC
Good phones that does not come bogged down with all the unnecessary pre downloaded junk that most phones do
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
This phone has been amazing since I bought it over a year ago. It is as perfect as using Google for everything. My email and all other Google Apps Sync easily and it charges lightning speed. It is a very good size for me as it fits in pockets and still has a screen large enough. I really like this brand ... I just love it.
This was by far the best Android phone I had until I broke it accidentally. Nexus 4 made me like pure Android OS, buy Nexus 6 made me love it. Definitely I will buy the next version. The only think I don't like is the integrated battery, I should be replaceable.