LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - White uploaded by Randi S.

BY LG

The lg g3 d855 16gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible comes with a stunning quad hd display for astonishingly crisp images. An ultra-high-resolution display, lp g3's quad hd display maintains an impressive 538ppi, delivering colors so vivid, you'll swear they're live. This smartphone has a large, bezel-free display: the touchscreen runs right to edge of the phone. With 16gb of storage, you can load this smartphone up with all your favorite songs. Equipped with a 1-watt speaker with a boost amplifier, this android phone has sharp sound output to match its impressive visual display. When you want to record your own... see more...

• "the graphics and picture quality are superb." in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best phone i have ever had, the pictures are just amazing and the screen size it's perfect, plus I love it in white." in 2 reviews
  • "I have always had only Samsung products in the past, which are also great phones, but this is by far my favorite." in 1 review
  • "It takes great photos." in 1 review
  • "The sales lady made it sound like it was the best, brand new phone." in 1 review
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This was one of my first LG phones that I purchased and ever since I have nothing but lg phones now. It is a great running phone with great battery life easy to learn how to use and has a decent amount of space for storage at 16gb. I would definitely purchase again especially as cheap as it is. I love LG phones.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
I love love love this phone! It has such a beautiful seemless design with a really fast processor and stays charged a really long time. I love how skinny it is and the display on it is really great as well!
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love the phone I've had it for 2 years however I did drop it and break it once and half the screen stopped working I talked to some people I knew that also had LG phones and they had the same issue when they cracked their screens I ended up getting it fixed and then had to send it in again a few months later Cause the phone wouldn't turn on anymore. The pictures are amazing though !
Sarai W.
Grants Pass, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a review for the LG G3 D850. Don't waste your money. It worked fine for the first year. After 1 year, the battery started to overheat and the phone would shut off for no reason. After warranty, it shut down completely. I haven't been able to turn it on since. Even AT&T couldn't bring it back to life and because it was just weeks past warranty, I wasn't able to replace it. Not worth it unless you get a new phone every year.
Jessica J.
had this phone for awhile and it was really cute it was perfect not too big
but however i did accidentally dropped it off my couch it was about 2 feet and it cracked completely i wasnt too happy after that with this phone but i still loved my ig
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the worst phones I have ever owned lol. The screen was more then sensitive. It did not meet my expectations. It is pretty affordable now, but not worth it. It was okay to use. Not super hard to navigate. Yeah they need to figure out what's wrong with the screens my touch was constantly going out for no reason.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the phone itself but I do not like how it holds up. I have insurance with my plan which is really good because I have had to replace this phone 2 times in 3 years. The first time my scream went out and this past time my antennas went bad. I do love everything else about the phone though.
ótimo celular,parabéns a lg por esse celular,ele é muito bom,a sua versao anterior,o lg g2,ja era bom,agora esse também é um ótimo celular,quem comprar não se arrepende,pois o celular tem 16gb de armazenamento interno,e é muito potente também
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
Tengo este móvil desde hace 2 años, y no me ha dado ningún problema, ademas a mi lo que mas me gusta es sacar fotos, y para es el mejor móvil que las hace.Ademas es super fluido, y va muy rápido al abrir las aplicaciones.Mi experiencia con LG hasta el momento es muy buena
Noel Q.
Albuquerque, NM
You can't get a bigger "Bang for your Buck" than with this LG G3 Cell Phone. I currently have this phone, but mine is the all black one. I have had a lot And have gone thru 100's of cell phone's. Starting from way back in tha day when pager's were tha "shizz-nit". Lol. Then, Motorola came out with the shoulder basket satchel. Has it to. Then low And behold tha brick came out. It was skinny, white, and had this long antenna out the top of it. Lol. Now I'll fast forward to my LG G3 now. And let me be the one to say..... It's been dropped, submerged in water, fell outta pocket while driving @ 55mph. And still keeps on ticken. Same battery, same case, same thermal glass... And yes it's not cracked. Why???? Because this phone was put together and made the correct and only way all phones should be. The graphic's, camera, HD Visuals are amazing. Still even after the torture my LG has gone thru. Apple Who????? And that's all I gotta say about that other competitor of cell phone's.
David D.
Kennewick, WA
What does everyone think about reports of this phone catching fire? I want to get it really bad. Also how is LG bloat ware?
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Can you REALLY tell a difference on the phone in the screen resolution?
Ernesto L.
1409 River st apt 47 Hyde Park
Cuanta memoria ram trae este telefono?
Fernando A.
Guadalajara
Good
candelaria a.
buenos aires