BY LG #84 in Smartphones

The lg g3 d855 16gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible comes with a stunning quad hd display for astonishingly crisp images. An ultra-high-resolution display, lp g3's quad hd display maintains an impressive 538ppi, delivering colors so vivid, you'll swear they're live. This smartphone has a large, bezel-free display: the touchscreen runs right to edge of the phone. With 16gb of storage, you can load this smartphone up with all your favorite songs. Equipped with a 1-watt speaker with a boost amplifier, this android phone has sharp sound output to match its impressive visual display. When you want to record your own... see more...

• ¿Que tambien le funciona la camara alguien sabe? Be the first to answer!
  • Does the phone charge stop working after about 6 months? I have ...4 Answers
  • How is everyone's battery stats? I currently get a full day with ...5 Answers
LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Grey
  • "The best phone that I have owned so far and I have had IPhones, Windows phone and Android." in 2 reviews
  • "Overall, a pretty good phone." in 1 review
  • "But other than that its a great product and I don't think I will ever leave android and go back to iOS. " in 1 review
  • "Battery life is great but it does need the new M2 chargers that is provided." in 1 review
  • "Luckily, I had a screen protector so the shattered glass didn't cut me :/ Basically, as long as the screen is in tact, the phone is great." in 1 review
Tuanh L.
When writing this, I will have this phone for 2 years. It's OKAY. Of course, it has some very nice features that no other Android or even Apple have. However, it's a bum when I'm charging it. It doesn't come with headphones and I lose my USB cord (it will short, anyway.) When I bought a new usb cord, the phone keeps on saying it will charge slower only because it's not made by LG.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
This is a really good phone. I have been with my phone for two years now and it still works perfectly after all the times it have fell. It have space to download a lot of applications. And it haves a good size like to download books to read. The camera is really pretty it take good pictures. Overall, a pretty good phone.
Courtney J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love this phone!! The camera is awesome and I love the video camera. I have don't have a concern for storage space because I can install a memory chip and keep storing memories. I want to get the G5 and see how it compares. I would definitely recommend this phone to photo lovers.
Victoria C.
Just recently upgraded to the LG G3 and it is definitely an amazing product! The screen is so BIG and HQ that it's like a mini movie experience whenever I watch something on it. The Knock Knock feature is really neat, especially when LG redesigned the side buttons to the back. I also love the LG Health. It tracks your walking on the hour and you can even connect a health gadget to track. There is also a Guest Profile feature that lets you set a profile for a guest use. So if you're a nice person and let a stranger use your phone, you don't have to worry about them snooping through your apps, pics, info, or anything pertaining to your device! They can just use whatever apps you set up! The best feature has got to be the Quick Circle that is in conjunction with the Quick Circle Case. With the Quick Circle Case, it provides with 5 set apps (message, call log, lg health, camera, music) that you can quickly access with the case still closed. You can take a picture without even opening the flap of the case! You can even take calls with the case on, so no more oily screens after pressing it on your face! The battery life is amazing too. Cant complain too much with this phone! This is my second Android phone and definitely not thinking of ever switching to iPhone even though I love my Macbook!
Laura S.
Just got this phone about a month ago so in love with it. had a g2 before and I'm still impressed with how much better the camera is. just amazing. love the new update love the phone in general. all aspects I feel weird when I use someone else's phone and it doesn't turn on when I tap it.Lol. would've been cool if they went with the thought of the self healing back case on this one but it's okay just scratches really easily.
Miriam B.
I have the LG G3 for Sprint in Grey. I had absolutely no problems with this phone for two years. The screen is super HQ and the camera is amazing. Multitasking with this phone is flawless, and I really love that the power and volume buttons are located on the back. One f my favorite features is the knock code. I can turn on my phone with my password with the screen off! However, I took off one star because after two years of use, the phone is slowly dying. It's such a shame because I think the LG G series are a hidden gem.
Danielle J.
Louisville
I had this phone for almost 2 years before I happily trade it in for the galaxy s7 edge a few months ago. I enjoyed the phone when I first got it but the longer I had the phone the more glitches would occur and the more difficult it became to keep charged. The phone did have some unique features that I enjoyed that my current phone does not offer.
Kayla B.
katy texas
When I first got this phone it had really nice features and it was working fine , however about 6 months into having the phone it started to freeze up of spaz out for know reason! There were some days where I didn't even want to be on my phone because I knew it would do something stupid please don't waist your money on this terrible phone
Gisselle A.
Los Angeles, CA
Probably one of the best phones i have owned so far. Has amazing picture quality, it comes with a lazer that allows the phone to take clear photos. I bought a glass screen protector and works for sure the glass cracked but my phone has it. It is a good looking phone too. Love how the buttons are on the back.
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love this phone so far and more than any other Droid I've had. I have only used Droid and will continue so far. This phone is awesome. I feel I have so many options to really tailor it to me and my wants out of a phone. It comes with security and also has a guest profile you can enable while others use the phone. The camera is much nicer than my S4. I have many more options for editing photos on this one as well vs. my S4. It runs smooth and getting used to the buttons being on the back vs the front hasn't been hard at all and now seems more natural the longer I have the phone. I have a black 32GB and I've already put plenty of songs, videos and memos and much more on this phone and I still have plenty of room with the allowance of adding an extra SD card as well. I love the auto brightness adjust and the glare on this phone in the sun is almost not there and I can see it very well. Great speaker. Runs very smoothly. Bright and clear display. I will probably go with the next one to come out.
Joshua H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How is everyone's battery stats? I currently get a full day with about 30 emails, 45 text messages, and about an hour and half of screen on time. Still rocking 60% by the time I go to bed at night.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Does the phone charge stop working after about 6 months? I have the LG G2 and both me and my sister have had problems with our chargers randomly stop working with our phones. Is this still a problem with the G3?
Daniela D.
Mexicali
¿Que tambien le funciona la camara alguien sabe?