BY LG #90 in Smartphones

The lg g3 d855 16gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible comes with a stunning quad hd display for astonishingly crisp images. An ultra-high-resolution display, lp g3's quad hd display maintains an impressive 538ppi, delivering colors so vivid, you'll swear they're live. This smartphone has a large, bezel-free display: the touchscreen runs right to edge of the phone. With 16gb of storage, you can load this smartphone up with all your favorite songs. Equipped with a 1-watt speaker with a boost amplifier, this android phone has sharp sound output to match its impressive visual display. When you want to record your own... see more...

LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Grey
  • "The best phone that I have owned so far and I have had IPhones, Windows phone and Android." in 2 reviews
  • "aside from the picture quality the battery and processing quality is also very good with just texting and doing casual apps like facebook the battery can last most of the day and with constant phone gaming you may need one mid-day charge to keep it going" in 1 review
  • "I had the 4s before and it was the perfect size to fit in the palm of my hand and do everything with that one hand with this one I feel uncomfortable holding it out we just one hand because I'm afraid I'm going to drop it... & I have several times lol at least it's resilient!" in 1 review
  • "I went from and iPhone 5 to this phone for my upgrade, and I love it, the best decision I have made, I didn't think I would ever go back to Android but I don't regret it." in 1 review
  • "Overall, a pretty good phone." in 1 review
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a really great phone while it lasted. The first year it was an absolute dream. I of course paid top dollar for it at Verizon so it was pretty pricey because they sell their phones at the sticker retail value. After the second year I started experiencing minor issues with it. Screen would freeze, it wouldn't unlock using the knock feature, the flash wouldn't work on the camera etc. After two years I decided to move on and rather go with another phone from the G series I opted to go with the V10 over the G4 as an upgrade. This time I bought it on my own and not from a service provider and got a much better deal.
Miriam B.
I have the LG G3 for Sprint in Grey. I had absolutely no problems with this phone for two years. The screen is super HQ and the camera is amazing. Multitasking with this phone is flawless, and I really love that the power and volume buttons are located on the back. One f my favorite features is the knock code. I can turn on my phone with my password with the screen off! However, I took off one star because after two years of use, the phone is slowly dying. It's such a shame because I think the LG G series are a hidden gem.
Victoria C.
Just recently upgraded to the LG G3 and it is definitely an amazing product! The screen is so BIG and HQ that it's like a mini movie experience whenever I watch something on it. The Knock Knock feature is really neat, especially when LG redesigned the side buttons to the back. I also love the LG Health. It tracks your walking on the hour and you can even connect a health gadget to track. There is also a Guest Profile feature that lets you set a profile for a guest use. So if you're a nice person and let a stranger use your phone, you don't have to worry about them snooping through your apps, pics, info, or anything pertaining to your device! They can just use whatever apps you set up! The best feature has got to be the Quick Circle that is in conjunction with the Quick Circle Case. With the Quick Circle Case, it provides with 5 set apps (message, call log, lg health, camera, music) that you can quickly access with the case still closed. You can take a picture without even opening the flap of the case! You can even take calls with the case on, so no more oily screens after pressing it on your face! The battery life is amazing too. Cant complain too much with this phone! This is my second Android phone and definitely not thinking of ever switching to iPhone even though I love my Macbook!
Kayla B.
katy texas
When I first got this phone it had really nice features and it was working fine , however about 6 months into having the phone it started to freeze up of spaz out for know reason! There were some days where I didn't even want to be on my phone because I knew it would do something stupid please don't waist your money on this terrible phone
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I love this phone so far and more than any other Droid I've had. I have only used Droid and will continue so far. This phone is awesome. I feel I have so many options to really tailor it to me and my wants out of a phone. It comes with security and also has a guest profile you can enable while others use the phone. The camera is much nicer than my S4. I have many more options for editing photos on this one as well vs. my S4. It runs smooth and getting used to the buttons being on the back vs the front hasn't been hard at all and now seems more natural the longer I have the phone. I have a black 32GB and I've already put plenty of songs, videos and memos and much more on this phone and I still have plenty of room with the allowance of adding an extra SD card as well. I love the auto brightness adjust and the glare on this phone in the sun is almost not there and I can see it very well. Great speaker. Runs very smoothly. Bright and clear display. I will probably go with the next one to come out.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this phone. The screen is big to watch movies and play games. My fave feature is the flash for the front facing camera. Selfie queen!! Powered by android so it has the Google play store with tons of free apps. I love that it does not have buttons on the front of the phone. Buttons are on the back of the phone. The picture quality is great. The camera has a laser feature for the pictures so they come out very clear. Lg phones come with health trackers to keep track of your diet and exercise. That's a pretty neat feature. I love how the phone does not come with all these preloaded apps that I really don't use. It is better to have the option to choose your own apps. Overall, a pretty good phone.
Angela G.
I was debating between this and the new iPhone 6, and I decided to go with Android. And I am so happy I did this phone is fantastic! The laser autofocus makes for great pictures and it just has a lot of smart features that make it so much better like flipping the phone over to silence it and putting it to your ear to answer a and voice recognition in to take pictures I like that you can say whiskey and takes a picture. The screen looks amazing and is very large it is a thing phone but I don't feel like its too thin, it is honestly a little large for my taste. I had the 4s before and it was the perfect size to fit in the palm of my hand and do everything with that one hand with this one I feel uncomfortable holding it out we just one hand because I'm afraid I'm going to drop it... & I have several times lol at least it's resilient!
Denise G.
Really like the phone except when it fell off a short table, the screen broke. I replaced the screen alone but in general, the screen of LG phones, especially this one is very delicate and scratches easily. Luckily, I had a screen protector so the shattered glass didn't cut me :/ Basically, as long as the screen is in tact, the phone is great. But it relies so heavily on only touching the screen for operations that if the screen is shot, you can't use the phone at all.
Joshua H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this phone. I have been a long time Samsung owner all the way from the S2. However I had the Note 4 and returned it within 14 days to give the G3 a shot. I will say I miss the gimmicky heart rate sensor. But love that the G3 is unlocked via Bump. I am currently loving the battery life and how thin and light the device is. I love running lollipop and custom roms. The camera focuses faster than even my DSLR at times. Its just amazing overall. The reason I cannot give it a 5 star is the call quality is not always there but a very minor issue compared to all the greatness this phone has!!
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
I got this phone back in December after seeing all the Verizon commercials about it and I was interested in getting it. All my past phones have been LG so it was natural to be driven toward getting it. This phone has been great since I got it. The screen is the biggest I have so far, which is great as I can see all the details and words on my phone easily. I like the user face and the camera is one of the best I have had on a phone. I like that the face side camera option has flash which is great if in dark areas. The sound and graphics are also great.
Joshua H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How is everyone's battery stats? I currently get a full day with about 30 emails, 45 text messages, and about an hour and half of screen on time. Still rocking 60% by the time I go to bed at night.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Does the phone charge stop working after about 6 months? I have the LG G2 and both me and my sister have had problems with our chargers randomly stop working with our phones. Is this still a problem with the G3?
dou j.
Daniela D.
Mexicali
¿Que tambien le funciona la camara alguien sabe?
Miranda V.