LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Gold

by LG

The lg g3 d855 16gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible comes with a stunning quad hd display for astonishingly crisp images. An ultra-high-resolution display, lp g3's quad hd display maintains an impressive 538ppi, delivering colors so vivid, you'll swear they're live. This smartphone has a large, bezel-free display: the touchscreen runs right to edge of the phone. With 16gb of storage, you can load this smartphone up with all your favorite songs. Equipped with a 1-watt speaker with a boost amplifier, this android phone has sharp sound output to match its impressive visual display. When you want to record your own...

How can I get it as a sample
This phone is one of the finest and the best smart phones in terms of form and edition, and it is from a prestigious company and know about the world and famous when the big and small phones beautiful like this phone and I talk about my personal experience that it is very good
Start your review of LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Gold!
Product Highlights
“It takes great photos and works great.” in 1 review
“The size was hard to get used to as its only a bit smaller then the Note 3 but the style is smooth. ” in 1 review
“Not only that but I've dropped this phone a ton and still haven't broken it, and even after dropping it in the bath tub still works like a charm.” in 1 review
Charlotte, VT
LG Electronics LG G3 D855 16GB Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Gold I honestly can say, I own and use this phone everyday! It is reasonable and well built. The camera is my favorite part. The storage on the phone could be bigger, so I would advise getting a SD card along with it. I believe this is very good product to own.
Macomb, MI
LG holds a high standard when developing phones and the G3 is no exception. With camera quality and features beyond its price point, the experience is never lacking. The screen is big and the slim form factor easily slides in pockets or purses. The SD compatibility excuses the small disk space available
San Bernardino, CA
the gb was really low and the phone was thick. it wasn't very comfortable t carry around in my hand. it was easy to use. I'd improve it by making it water proof. I dropped it in water once and it ruined everything. I wouldn't recommend to other because it's such an old model.
fort collins
LG is by far my favorite brand of smartphones. I love the great features, the bigger screen, the camera focus and picture quality. I have tried other brands of phones and LG is in my opinion the best. LG G Stylo 5.7" Android Smartphone - Boost Mobile
Philadelphia, PA
I liked this phone when I first got it but it started to freeze on me alot I didn't like the phone after that the internet was slow I just didn't like it I don't recommend this phone at all
Brooklyn, NY
My LG option wasn't stated : Q10+, but I had an LG G3 which I adored till the screen had issues and began freezing and not responding to touch. It lasted 3 years.
Grafton
It does the job but is out dated. The storage space isn't the absolute best. It is easy to use and navigate. If you're looking for an up to date phone that has good storage & runs fast this is not the phone to get. Its definitely worth spending the extra money to get the latest versions.
Michigan city Indiana
When I first started using LG I had switched from the s5 to the lgg2. I had instantly fallen in love. I liked everything about it, the picture the set up, the size, the settings etc.. I have since then not had any ither brand of phone. I upgraded from the G2 to the G3, from the G3 to the G4, G5, G6 and now am holding the LGG8 thinQ in my hand right now as I'm typing this. Through out time, only a few things have changed other than size and technology, and I still to this day will NOT go with ANY other brand of phone! I would also like add that this phone has the Best camera ever! I do recommend this to anyone looking to buy a new phone!
This phone is still going strong after 3 years. I find new things on this phone every week, lol. I chose the Xl version for the movies and I would choose this phone again if I had too. I added a 32GB hard drive so it holds alot of stuff. Recommended for teens and adults.
Waterbury, CT
What an amazing phone. I have the g6 now and it's just as great as this one. It's last longer than any other phone. It does need more storage space it only hold up to about 16g. Very easy to use. And I highly recommend it to those who wanna switch from iPhone to Android.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...