LG Electronics 2.3 cu. ft. Washer and Electric Ventless Dryer in White uploaded by Rachid L.LG Electronics 2.3 cu. ft. Washer and Electric Ventless Dryer in White uploaded by Su💗rob T.LG Electronics 2.3 cu. ft. Washer and Electric Ventless Dryer in White uploaded by Mallory C.

BY LG

Tonya M.
Love this machine. Our previous washer and drier was LG and we loved it. When we started the build of our tiny house we were looking for something more space saving with the same energy efficiency and quality as our previous LG washer and drier. We couldn't be more pleased with this purchase. This machine works flawlessly. The key is to read the instructions and load the machine properly. You will have a clean and dry load of laundry in the end of each cycle. Since it is a combo unit, it does take longer than a normal washing and drying machine, but that doesn't bother us at all. We just plan for it:).
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
This product blows me away! My clothes are much cleaner than with my old washer and dryer. They smell amazing with just a teaspoon of softener added. This is how it works: put your soap in the designated slot, throw your clothes in, pick your setting and WALK AWAY. When it's done, you'll hear a chime. Your clothes will be dry. No swapping from washer to dryer. I practically use mine as a hamper then start it up every 2 or 3 days. It hardly uses any water or electricity. I will for continue to have one of these machines in my home. What can I say? Energy efficient, time saving, AND fits right in my closet. No vents, it only needs a water line and that is hooked up out of sight.
emily a.
Honestly I tried this one and I hate the new ones I’m so old school I prefer that old school ones. This one made my light bill go up and it takes for ever to wash the loads
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
I dont have this specific one however i do have the 4.5 cubic foot washer and the 7.4 cubic foot dryer and my clothing are clean and smell UTTERLY AMAZINGGGG!!
Rachid L.
It is 14 wash cycles, 4 dry cycles, 1400 RPM. Ventless , never rust syainless Heavy duty machine. good type. I recommend it
Su💗rob T.
Life good ! I really enjoy doing laundry in this machine it's very easy to use and dry the cloth faster and easier. It's very effective ever since we use washing machine it's LG❤️
Fatma B.
giza
حلوة اووي بتاعتي السلفر جميلة وبرنامج نص ساعةحلة وعملي اووووووي لس قطع غيارها غالية اووووي بس عجبتني بصراحو
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
Who has had this washer and recommends it? Has it lasted a while? Any major issues? Shopping for one for the first time and want recommendations. Thanks!