ElectronicsTelevisionLG
50" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV With WebOS

LG 50" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV With WebOS

by LG

Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) Resolution/ 3D Playback Support/ Dual View/ MCI (Motion Clarity Index) 600/ Triple XD Engine/ Resolution Upscaler/ Magic Remote Control/ WebOS/ Web Browser/ Wi-Fi Built-In/ 7 Picture Modes/ Picture Wizard/ 6 Aspect Ratio Modes/ Real Cinema 24p (2:2 Pull Down)/ Dolby Digital And DTS Decoder/ Clear Voice II/ 6 Sound Modes/ MHL (Mobile HD Link)/ USB 2.0/ WiFi Direct/ Natural Voice Recognition/ Skype Ready/ WiDi/ Includes Two 3D Glasses/ Black Finish/ ETA April 2014

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG 50" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV With WebOS!
How would you rate this product?
Maribeth O.
Matamoras, PA
I am a bit frustrated with LG and my 50 inc TV. All of sudden Black Out and it's only display LG logo for Second and disappear. It's hardly acceptable that Branded company like LG produce TV which has to stop working within 4 years. I recommend no one buy any LG TVs until they gave 10 years default manufacturing warranty.
Susan S.
LG 50" Black LED 1080P 3D Smart HDTV With WebOS I have this television in my family room. The optical view of pixels makes everything very lifelike. The colors are true and deep, making you feel like you could almost touch the item on the screen. The ease of setup and use has been very easy. Also have not encountered any problems with this television. It has provided our family many quality family movie memory moments. We will have it on for today’s Super Bowl. Recommend this brand.
Maria D.
Edinburg, TX
Fantástico TV es unas de las marcas que más consumo tengo ya mucho con ella y hasta el momento no me ha fallado muy buena calidad , resolución.
Bryana W.
Vancleave, MS
I bought this TV on sale at Best Buy.  A little less than a year later and it completely died through no fault of my own.  I am so so disappointed, I thought LG was more dependable than this.  Honestly, it made me want to avoid LG products altogether for fear of faulty products.  I will say while it did work it was nice.  The WebOS was really easy to use and had all the popular streaming apps we needed.  It's just a giant brick sitting in my closet now RIP.
Joni L.
houston, TX
LG la mejor marca en televisiones yo tengo una pequeńa y la verdad la calidad de la imagen es excelente espero algún día tener una de 50 pulgadas 😍😍😍😍
Rachel G.
Swampscott, MA
The picture quality is great. The interface however for the smart function is terrible. Take your money somewhere else to any other smart tv. TLC is a fraction of the price and has Roku as its interface which is much better.
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
This TVs has been amazing and a great buy for the holidays. While we wish there were a few more apps here and there overall it has a ton of features for the whole family. Easy to set up and great to work with, this tv has boasted our house and makes any room instantly the place to be.
Naaz S.
Great sound and video quality. Love the features. Only downside is that it glitches sometimes, when you are switching apps like to use Apple Tv, the screen freeze and the tv wont turn on/off using the remote. Happens once in awhile
Ashlee A.
Toms River, NJ
GREAT TV. Have never had a problem with it. The picture is crystal clear and the sound is unbelievable. Also a great feature is that it’s a smart TV so you don’t need a Firestick for apps like Netflix or Prime!
Crystal H.
Adams Center, NY
We use this TV in our sons room. He absolutely loves it. The picture is amazing as well as the sound. It allows him to access applications and webpages he enjoys without having to add additional devices. It was very affordable and a great purchase.

Looking for your answer?